Holiday Pictures!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by JoannaD, Dec 17, 2011.

1. JoannaD

JoannaD Well-Known Member

Santa, Christmas cards, baking, etc! Let's see some pictures of our adorable toddlers!

2. JoannaD

JoannaD Well-Known Member

3. vtlakey

vtlakey Well-Known Member

Awww, great pictures! I saw this post the other day and wanted to post some pics of my boys, but didn't since they are 2.5 now and not officially in the second year. I am shocked that nobody else has posted any pics. I thought everybody loved to show off pics of their kids! ;)

Boys in front of the tree

Boys with Santa (and not liking it)

4. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

I saw this thread before, but I was at work and I didn't have pictures with me. Great pictures so far!

I admit I am afraid to take the kids to see Santa. Vanessa is scared of strangers in general... so I am afraid to bring her to see Santa since she is usually very loud and not afraid to show her emotions :). I was also scared of Santa as a kid.

These are 2 pictures we took for our Christmas Card - I have a grown respect for people that do commercials with toddlers and make them sit pretty and smile in the same time... Also, notice how our Christmas tree has NO ORNAMENTS on the bottom half, and how Max is holding the one he could reach :). They took everything they could reach down, and after putting it back few times, we gave up :).

Merry Christmas everyone!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. talktomei

talktomei Well-Known Member

Holiday pictures. LOL. This is one of 2 and neither were great, but will make me laugh a lot one day!

[​IMG]