Hey all you Tampa Twins!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by lovebeingmama, Dec 10, 2006.

1. lovebeingmama

lovebeingmama Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I just noticed that Brian started a post about doctors Tampa and I wanted to say "Hi" to all of you! Have you heard of TPOTS? Tampa Parents of Twins & Supertwins? Brian and his wife came to our annual Holiday party yesterday and I think they enjoyed themselves. [​IMG]

I'd love to send you all some info on the group and get you involved. We love expecting moms (and dads) as well as families that already have multiples! I am the outgoing president, but I am still going to be very involved in the club. Send me an email and I'll give you more info. [email protected]

2. lovebeingmama

Hi all,

I just noticed that Brian started a post about doctors Tampa and I wanted to say "Hi" to all of you! Have you heard of TPOTS? Tampa Parents of Twins & Supertwins? Brian and his wife came to our annual Holiday party yesterday and I think they enjoyed themselves. [​IMG]

I'd love to send you all some info on the group and get you involved. We love expecting moms (and dads) as well as families that already have multiples! I am the outgoing president, but I am still going to be very involved in the club. Send me an email and I'll give you more info. [email protected]

3. gatormommy

gatormommy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Wendy. I was given a pamphlet on your organization after delivering the twins, but I seem to have lost it. I would be interested to learn more, so I will send you an e-mail!

4. lovebeingmama

Cindy- I'll email you when I get home from work. [​IMG]

Wendy

5. lovebeingmama

Cindy and Paula- Did you get my email?

Wendy

6. gatormommy

gatormommy Well-Known Member

Sure did Wendy-Thanks!!! I hadn't had the time to reply, but I sure do appreciate you sending the info. My DH and I are going to look it over. Thanks again!! [​IMG]

7. TampaTwins

TampaTwins Member

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to add my two cents. Britten and I had a very positive experience at the T-POTS Christmas party last Saturday. Everyone was so warm and inviting and just downright friendlly. We went from feeling overwhelmed/terrified to excited/annoxious for our babies to get here. This group is really wonderful, and we plan to be very involved. I think that in the 3 hours we were at the party, we got most of our 2000 questions answered. [​IMG]

PLUS, we found out that several other members, including Wendy, live 5 minutes from our house. Without having any family in the area, it sure is nice to know that there are so many caring families close by.

Anyone living in the Tampa area should surely check out this group!!!!

brian