help - crib sheets that won't shrink

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by MerMommy, Mar 13, 2007.

1. MerMommy

MerMommy Well-Known Member

al.l of our crib sheets have shrunk and ripped. Anyone have good ones that are easier to put on (instead of ripping down the middle). [​IMG]

2. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

We have crib sheets from Pottery Barn and they have held up wonderfully. They fit very well and are really soft. I have some other ones that shrunk so much that I can't even get them on.

3. burgybabies

burgybabies Well-Known Member

We have some from Babies R Us (flannel) that are holding up great! Others we purchased from Walmart and they shrink. HTH

4. twinsohmy

twinsohmy Well-Known Member

We have some Carter's bought at Babies R Us that are good.

5. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I've had great success with my PBK sheets. They are SO SOFT and I haven't had a problem!!

6. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

I never had good luck with any of the plain cotton crib sheets. I've had to get flannel or jersey knit ones b/c they stretch more and are easier to get on the mattress w/out tearing them.

7. Holdentwins

Holdentwins Well-Known Member

hey girl.. ditto on the jersey knit sheets. Those are the only ones that don't tear and are still cheap. I got the ones from Babies R Us in red and navy. They feel like a stretchy t-shirt and they go on super easy. I also have one from pottery barn that is a good one and easy to put on, they just cost more. How was the tv thing?!

8. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

quote:
    Originally posted by ~* dfaut *~:
    I've had great success with my PBK sheets. They are SO SOFT and I haven't had a problem!!

Ditto. We haven't even had to buy new ones since they were born!! Granted I did start out with like 5 sets for each kid.