HELP cramping and pelvic pain at 12 weeks

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by jennybean41506, Apr 27, 2010.

1. jennybean41506

jennybean41506 Well-Known Member

finally last week my hubby and i got to go on our honeymoon. We have a 6 yr old just bought a house and it just never was a thought til 2 weeks ago we get our ultrasound and they were 2 babies. So he took the week off my parents watched our son and we went on a last minute honeymoon. well we went into the ocean one of the days and i got hit hard by a wave that just kind of came out of no where. it hit me right in the waist dead center in the stomach. I was a little shocked and kinda felt like i was punched in the stomach but i was fine but the next few days i've been getting cramping and a sharp pelvic pain. I really am worried and i am trying to find out if this is normal or if something is wrong. i don't know if i should go to the hospital or my obgyn. what could this pain mean?

2. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You know, I have no idea. But I do know what it's like to go nuts with worry. Why not get checked out & go see some strong heartbeats? It'll make you feel better and let you enjoy the rest of your time. :hug:

3. jennybean41506

we are going in about an hour i had to wait for my husband to get home from work i am just hoping to find out they are okay going crazy with worry sucks

4. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Do you have an update?

5. jennybean41506

they believe it is an UTI or the twins are laying side by side and my body is expanding in a totally different way than when i was prego with my son.

6. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:good: Glad you went and go checked out. It is amazing how different a twin pregnancy is than a singleton one.