Hello! I am back to the forum!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by MomtoAmeliaAndtwins, Jun 5, 2010.

Hi Everyone,

I have been gone for several months, and actually had to create a new profile. Couldn't get logged in! So, anyway, hopefully some of the same people are here..... I have a three year old daughter and fraternal twins, born last July 22! I went to 38 weeks, and delivered vaginally! The first year has been CRAZY so far, and my twins are now 10 months! My son Jack, has six teeth, and my daughter Stella JUST got her first one today!!! Anyway, wanted to check back in and say hello! Looking forward to chatting with everyone again!

1. haleystar

haleystar Well-Known Member

Hey! If it makes you feel any better my 10 month olds have ZERO teeth. Apparently I didn't get my first tooth until 12months.

2. 5280babies

5280babies Well-Known Member

Welcome (again) Molly! Sounds like things are moving right along through the craziness! :) Wow! A three year old and 10 months twins! I am sure you will have a lot to share.

3. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hello and :welcome: to first year!

4. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

If you'd like to send me an e-mail at [email protected] I can help you recover your old account.

5. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:welcome: back!!