Hello .... A new moderator for this forum

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by ~Laura M~, Apr 24, 2008.

1. ~Laura M~

~Laura M~ Well-Known Member

I am joining this group today. I can't wait to get to know you and learn from you as my twins approach 5 and begin school. A little about me, my name is Laura and I have 4 year old twins who are learning and doing more each day. My twins are Ian and Montana. Anyway happy to be here. If you need anything let me know.

2. niftywriter

niftywriter Well-Known Member

Hi Laura! It's so good to have you join the forum!

3. Kathlene

Kathlene Well-Known Member

:Clap: welcome

4. Twin nanny

Twin nanny Well-Known Member

:wavey: Hi Laura! I am new to this forum myself, it moves slower than 1-4 but people are just as helpful.

5. Ellen Barr

Ellen Barr Well-Known Member

Laura! You can't join this forum...your twins are still babies :eek: 5!?! It's not possible.

Welcome! You look great, by the way :laughing:

6. ~Laura M~

~Laura M~ Well-Known Member

The twins are 4 so I am just leeping forward a year to get an idea of the path they will take LOL! Yeah, seems like the twins were born yesterday, huh?

7. jxnsmama

jxnsmama Well-Known Member

Yeah, Laura! Glad you're here!

8. Tripsmommy

Tripsmommy Well-Known Member

LAURA!!! Hey there lady! I know you from the parental grief forum and life after loss. I can't believe your babies are getting so big. Mine are about to finish first grade! When did that happen?!
    they love to 'bug' me by saying...."guess what mom?"...."after our bday in June, we'll just be 2 years away from being 10!" WHAT?!?! not my little 29 weekers...ten?!?

9. Mum2TwinBoys

Mum2TwinBoys Well-Known Member

Oh my heavens Laura, can it be they are almost 5?? Doesn't seem like it could be so. Well I am not there yet so I will see you in here in a few years!!

10. mich17

mich17 Well-Known Member

Hi Laura, Glad to see you around!