Have you found any better alternatives?

Discussion in 'General' started by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot, Oct 15, 2024 at 4:16 AM.

1. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Well-Known Member

Hey! I’ve been trying to improve my photo editing skills, but I’m feeling pretty stuck. I’ve used Photoshop Express and Google Photos, but they seem to lack the features I really need. I want to create more dynamic edits, but I feel limited by the tools available on mobile. Is it just a common issue with mobile apps, or have you found any better alternatives? I’m looking for something that can help take my edits to the next level.

2. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

I completely understand your frustration! When I first started editing, I had similar issues with those apps. They really don’t offer much for serious editing. That’s when I discovered Snapedit, a fantastic browser-based editor. It allows you to edit photo with much more flexibility and a wide range of features. The AI technology helps streamline the process, making it easy to enhance your images without compromising quality.