Have any of you ever used such a service, and if so, can you share your thoughts on it?

Discussion in 'General' started by hertjustin, Oct 8, 2023.

1. hertjustin

hertjustin Member

I totally understand your concern when it comes to choosing a reliable literature review writing service. When I was in a similar situation last semester, I decided to use dissertation literature review writing services for my literature review. I did some research online and found positive reviews about them, so I gave it a shot. Overall, I was quite satisfied with their service. They assigned me an expert writer who had a strong background in my field, and the communication was smooth throughout the process. They delivered my literature review on time, and the quality was excellent. Of course, you should always double-check reviews and do your research, but XYZ worked well for me.