has anyone seen those little toys for toddlers...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by foppa2102, Nov 27, 2009.

1. foppa2102

foppa2102 Well-Known Member

i came across these somewhere in my internet searching in the past few days and have no idea where. i want to buy them for my girls, i know they'll love it! anyone know where i saw it? lol

edited to add... i found it! check em out... http://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-19143-Text-and-Learn/dp/B001W32DOU/ref=tpi_image_4?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=409150101&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=13CQQB8S2RDMRSPCRKRY&pf_rd_i=166269011

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

I'm glad you found it. :good: It looks pretty cute!

3. debbie_long83

debbie_long83 Well-Known Member

I was searching for a play phone that would make sounds and change pictures for my girls because they like to get ahold of our phones. I found these after looking at the ones you had posted. I think either would be fun.

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Those are cute :wub: I have that on a "wish" list for the kids birthday and Christmas. I am glad you found it!

5. twinfinite

twinfinite Well-Known Member

Wow, kids these days have MUCH cooler toys than we did.

6. heathertwins

heathertwins Well-Known Member

My dh has a black berry so I think I am going to get one of these for them.

7. desolation_anonymous

desolation_anonymous Well-Known Member

We actually won't be getting these. They're cute, but we're really, really trying to discourage our boys to not think phones, computers, etc. are toys. If we lose the battle, maybe then to keep their hands off the real thing ;)