Has anyone found a twin baby book?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Em&Ry, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Em&Ry

Em&Ry Well-Known Member

If so where did you find it?!?! :)

Thanks!

2. NicoleMarieLG

NicoleMarieLG Well-Known Member

yes.. kind of. You need to get 2 still but the forst half of the book is about Baby and Baby's twin, and the second half is more individual. So it recognizes they are born with a twin, has the vitals of their wombmate next to their info but still focuses on them as an individual. Its called "Twice Upon a Time (Twins Baby Memories)". They have it at Amazon but I have no idea how to post links.

3. brianamurnion

brianamurnion Well-Known Member

I got the books "Twice upon a Time" they are awesome, I am going to get a second set for these babies. Let me go look for them and i will post a link.

ETA: here is a link to the book.... http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=...3104#ps-sellers

ETA again: make sure you get TWO books where ever you order, they come in sets of two.

4. zanybebe

zanybebe Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this. I have been looking unsuccessfully for just this type of memory book as well!

5. june07girl

june07girl Well-Known Member

QUOTE(NicoleMarieLG @ Dec 13 2008, 09:52 AM) [snapback]1109470[/snapback]
    yes.. kind of. You need to get 2 still but the forst half of the book is about Baby and Baby's twin, and the second half is more individual. So it recognizes they are born with a twin, has the vitals of their wombmate next to their info but still focuses on them as an individual. Its called "Twice Upon a Time (Twins Baby Memories)". They have it at Amazon but I have no idea how to post links.

We got the same book and it is great!

6. denzel

denzel Well-Known Member

I got "The Story of Me". They make a special pack you can add in for twins. The majority of the book is about the individual but it also recognizes the twinship. It is expensive and you need two, but the baby book was really important to me. I'm not sure this is the site I ordered from, but this is the product. Story of Me.

7. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

That's really cool! I'd been having a hard time finding affordable baby books i liked at all so I ended up buying two I'm ho-hum about. I think I kept the receipt though so I'll see if I can take them back and order these! They sound perfect.

8. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I found Winnie the Pooh themed books (not super cartoony) at BRU!

9. VivGuest

VivGuest Well-Known Member

I had o luck finding anything I liked and I knew I'd never finish one, much less two! So I started one with the iPhoto (it came with my mac). I LOVE it! I have complete control over how it looks. I'm also making a first year calendar for them. :)

10. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

QUOTE(NicoleMarieLG @ Dec 13 2008, 11:52 AM) [snapback]1109470[/snapback]

Yes, I got our off of Amazon.com and would highly recommend it!