Hard to believe it's been a year...on to the next board

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by sscetta, Jan 24, 2013.

1. sscetta

sscetta Well-Known Member

It was so bittersweet when my boys turned 1 on the 13th. It was certainly year or adjustments but we were successful and still smiling at the end. I love to watch them play and learn all the little things that excite them so much. I miss when they were so little and I could hold both of them at the same time. When I came on today I realized that it's time to move to the next board (of course I'll still visit this board) but I can say that reading other peoples joys and frustrations was so helpful over the year. I was glad to know that I wasn't alone and there were people that would offer good advice or let me vent when needed.

2. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

Congrats!

3. daisies

daisies Well-Known Member

Right behind you! time sure flies when you are sleep deprived and then trying to keep up with two almost toddlers! Can't wait to see what the next year holds!

4. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

Does the sleep deprivation ever get better??? Lol!!!! Good luck! !!!! We'll see you over there in about 7 months!

5. Debbiemichelle

Debbiemichelle Well-Known Member

Wow, I can't imagine when they are big enough so you can't hold both at once! Happy new year to you all!

6. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

You did it! The first year can be tough, but it sure is sweet. Congrats on making it through your first year, mama!