Happy Mother's Day!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by babyhopes09, May 8, 2011.

1. babyhopes09

babyhopes09 Well-Known Member

I was just thinking how 2 years ago today I wondered if I'd ever get the chance to celebrate mother's day- we'd just gone through 2 m/c's and I was healing from a nasty ectopic. A year ago today my LO's were really struggling to maintain weight and I was battling breast feeding and wondering if I'd ever get some sleep- let alone make it through the first year! Today I'm feeling so very blessed with my beautiful DD's and #3 due to arrive this August.

Just wanted to give all the moms a pat on the back and wish you a happy day today! Some days are so difficult, yet so wonderful at the same time! hope you have a great day!

1 person likes this.
  2. maybell

maybell Well-Known Member

sweet! congrats to you for making it through the first year and thriving! may this next year be the best yet!

3. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:wub: I hope you truly enjoyed your mother's day this year!!

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day :hug:

5. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

Happy Mother's Day to you as well! :) And congratulations on #3!! I agree, motherhood is the hardest yet most rewarding thing I've ever done. :)