Happy birthday 2 your mini-loves! June 18th - Jacob & Mia - Minnieinafrica

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Her Royal Jennyness, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

:birthday: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY [SIZE=12pt]Jacob & Mia HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :birthday: :birthday:

Before you leave us for the big world of the 1-5 yr. board - a few requests!!
    • Can you show us a before and after pic? (If you are a rewards member you can attach it otherwise you can provide a link)
    • Summarize your last year with your little loves!!
    • Tell us about your 1st birthday plans? Do you have a theme or something special you are going to do?

:sign0016: to the 1-5 board and please visit the First Year Often!!![/SIZE]

2. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

:banana: :a_smil09: :banana:

[SIZE=18pt]Minnie, Happy Birthday to your Jacob & Mia!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]Seems like only yesterday we were all in Expecting [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]waiting to have our little ones! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14pt]See you in 1-5!
    [/SIZE]
    :clapping: :birthday: :clapping:

3. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

:yahoo: :birthday: :birthday: :yahoo:

4. gatormommy

gatormommy Well-Known Member

Have a very :birthday: Jacob and Mia!! :banana: :clapping:

5. becky5

becky5 Guest

:birthday: Jacob! :birthday: Mia!

6. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful day! :birthday:

7. JakoBen

JakoBen Well-Known Member

:birthday: Jacob & Mia :birthday: ! Hope you have a wonderful 1st Birthday! :a_smil09:

8. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

A very :birthday: to Jacob and Mia!!

Have a great time on your big day, see ya over in the 1-5 forum.

9. minnieinafrica

minnieinafrica Well-Known Member

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! They are one!!!!!! WE had a great little birthday, except DH couldn't be there! He was on a school field trip from Friday morning until 5:30 today.
    HE was suppose to be back by 4 (party was at 4:30). So that was a bummer, especially for him (plus he missed Father's Day BUT last year he got the best Father's Day gift ever! Two sweet children!) Anyway, last Thursday we celebrated Jacob and Mia's first birthday with our baby group (it meets every Thursday). He was there for that day. So for the real day, I just invited two families who are our neighbors. Between them they have three girls, 2, 5, and 6 who just adore Jacob and Mia. So we had pizza and cake. We let the babies dig in with both hands and laughed a lot as it just got smeared everywhere. Then we all just sat around and played and chatted. It was super relaxed. We still have to celebrate two more times when we see our families in the coming weeks (we fly to the USA on Saturday).

I hate to say it but what stands out in my mind for the first year is actually the shock of suddenly having two babies and SEVERE sleep deprivation that lasted 6 months. I still don't know how I made it through those months. I don't think back on it unhappily, its just still so fresh in my mind. I have just LOVED watching my babies grow and seeing all the new things they can do everyday. I love when I come in their room and I get double smiles! I also am so amazed at how different they are from each other!

You will have to check out my blog for before and after pics.
    http://www.capozzahock.blogspot.com

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!! I AM SO SAD TO LEAVE THE FY BOARD!
    Melissa

10. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

You can always hang out here even after your babies 1st bday! Those were cute pictures too!

11. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

:birthday: Mia!
    :birthday: Jacob!

We have a lot of fun in 1-5 too -- and we get to welcome everyone we remember from FY ;)

Glad you had a nice birthday! Enjoy celebrating again with DH and with your families!