Halo Sleepsacks only $2.99 at kids.woot.com! (merged threads)

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by vtlakey, Nov 5, 2009.

1. vtlakey

vtlakey Well-Known Member

This may get moved to another forum, but I figured more people would see it here.

Kids Woot!

I just bought 3 of the large camouflage ones. I figure nobody will see them but us! :)

1 person likes this.
  2. vtlakey

I just ordered 3 more medium ones, but had to use my husband's login and a different credit card. They only allow a max of 3 per woot account and per credit card number.

3. becky5

becky5 Guest

Great deal! I moved it to Expecting, left a link, and moved it back to FY, so that they could benefit as well! :thanks:

4. EricaM

EricaM Well-Known Member

I wish these were the fleece ones :(

I saw it this morning, but cotton sleep sacks wont hold up to a chicago winter!

This is a GREAT deal if you don't live in such a cold area!

5. vtlakey

That's a good point about them being cotton and not fleece. Virginia isn't quite as cold as Chicago and we keep our heat pump on 72 degrees throughout the winter, so hopefully these will still work out okay with a thick fleece sleeper (we already have several of those). But people should keep the fact that they aren't fleece in mind! These would also be a good buy for expectant mothers who will have babies in the warmer months.

6. twinsnowwhat

twinsnowwhat Well-Known Member

KidsWoot.com has Halo sleep sacks for $2.99 - great deal and with the cold weather coming good time to stock up. I tried but they only have small ones left.

7. vtlakey

I posted a link to that earlier this morning as well :) I ended up ordering 3 large and 3 mediums. They aren't fleece, but often times I'm worried about my LOs overheating, so I think they will work out fine with fleece sleepers.

8. twinsnowwhat

twinsnowwhat Well-Known Member

In my haste to get the good news out I didnt look for another post :pardon: sorry about that

9. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I love Woot! That was a great deal, I wanted to buy some & I don't have anyone to put in them!! :lol: