Haircuts

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by AmyDeanna, Jun 9, 2008.

1. AmyDeanna

AmyDeanna Well-Known Member

I just got my twin girls hair cut today and I am so unhappy with it! I told them I wanted it cut to right below their chin....I thought a shorter summer cut would be cute and cooler for summer. Their hair ended up inches above their chin, not below!! Probably a silly question, but is there anything I can do to make it grow faster?? Any tips that I can do to help it look better??

Amy

2. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

OH no :( Did they wet it before they cut it? You should post a picture - I'm sure they look adorable even if it is shorter than what you wanted! I don't think there really is anything you can do to make it grow faster though. I'm sorry you're upset about it! When Elizabeth was first born Catherine pulled out a bunch of her hair and had a bald spot for a while and I cried about it for days after it happened. I understand how you feel :hug99:

3. AmyDeanna

AmyDeanna Well-Known Member

THey did wet it, is that a good or bad thing?

I would try to post a picture, but I have no idea how.

Amy

4. twinsohmy

twinsohmy Well-Known Member

Usually when it dries, it ends up shorter. So if it was at the right length when wet, it'd end up too short. I am sure it will grow back quickly!

5. CROSSTWINS

CROSSTWINS Well-Known Member

I am sure it is really cute but I would be upset too.

6. j_and_j_twins

j_and_j_twins Well-Known Member

I can understand u being upset. I've had the girls bangs cut so short sometimes. I will say "just" above the eyebrows and they end up an inch above, drives me crazy then u wait 6 weeks for them to grow. I really don't think there's anything to help hair grow, just time I guess, hugs to you.