Grey's Anatomy 2011/12

Discussion in 'General' started by dfaut, Sep 22, 2011.

1. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Who's watching?!! I'm excited!!!

2. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

Meeeee!!!

4. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I watched the premier. Too many hunks in that show not to watch!!

5. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

Watching here too!! I am liking it so far. I liked the 2 hour s how yesterday but must say I am very disappointed in McDreamy. He is totally annoying me.

6. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

Very disappointed in McDreamy also. I wonder where that story line is going to go this season.

7. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

McDreamy is totally ticking me off, but he'll come around. I was totally crying when she was telling her all of Zola's things... :cry:

8. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

For the first time I actually liked Hunt in last weeks episode. :good: I just can't see him be all intimate with Cristina. :bad:

I love McSteamy as a daddy :wub:

1 person likes this.
  9. sulik110202

McSteamy is great this season. I still think Derrick is being a tool, but from the previews for next week it looks like that might be changing. I am enjoying this season so far, I hope it continues.

10. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Liz...seriously!! :bad: I'm with ya! They just don't click for me! But he was good last week...

I hope Derek comes around - I guess he's writing his way off the show????

11. TwinLove

:umm: Is it true that he's leaving? :( :(

12. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I thought we had rumors to that effect last season? I don't remember details like that well! :(

13. sulik110202

I did a google search and he said he was, but then backpedaled and said his contract was up and didn't know what was in store.

14. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

I hope he's not leaving even though I agree he's been a total @ss this season. Lovin' McSteamy too!!

I hate when the "older" characters leave and the newer characters are given more prominent roles. I think it takes something away from the show like it did with ER.

15. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Love how Meredith totally manipulated the situation with Lexi and Derek! :rofl: Totally funny!!!

16. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

I know! And it ended nicely...like Derek and Meredith are maybe on the mend!

17. TwinLove

Definitely on the mend :spiteful:

I like this season. I like Avery... probably too much. :lol: What a good looking guy!! All the storylines are pretty good.

18. sulik110202

I feel like I missed an episode, but I know I didn't. Two episodes ago, Derek could barely be in the same room with Meredith. Now in this past episode they are "talking." How did they get to that point and what happened with Lola?

Meredith is truly the glue that holds that group together and I will be curious to see how the storyline progreses this season. So far, a really good season.

19. threebecamefive

threebecamefive Well-Known Member

The bolded is exactly what I was thinking as well. I totally feel like I missed an episode or something, but am fairly certain I didn't. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

20. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Did anyone catch at the end when Karev was at the bar and the "special guest" came in an ordered a stiff drink and was on the phone? She said something about Arizona going on and on about an attending? So, is Karev going to be the guy in Peds? Wasn't he always there????

21. TwinLove

I think Arizona is looking for a permanent position in there and he was just there like others who are trying specialties out. :pardon: At least that is what I got out of it because none of them are permanents in those areas yet. Right?

22. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

So, she planted that? Did that on purpose to have it get back to him, or was that a happy accident?

23. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I was wondering the same thing about the Karev/Arizona thing, if she was talking him up to get him to stay in Peds on purpose, or if she's really that thrilled with him. She can be kinda tricky that way! I have to admit, the stories of him and the kids are some of my favorite plot lines so I hope he does stay in Peds.

24. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Kate, I like those too!!!!

25. TwinLove

Okay, so someone smart explain to me what the deal was with the ambulance and the rain? :umm: I don't get why they had to get out?? :blush:

26. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

Because of the oxygen. They were worried one of the tanks would explode.

27. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

And it was on a highway, around a curve, and pouring rain.

28. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Is Meredith's going to heroic measures to save the baby going to get her Zola back!?!

THe other question is - all those bodies on the road, I think I only saw one car, did they hit the ambulance? Doesn't seem like it was a big enough hit for that car to have hit them?! If it was enough to kill and throw all those people from the car, how are Meredith and Karev ok?

29. TwinLove

All so confusing... now I know why they were in danger but I'm confused about the other car/dead people. :wacko:

I will say that I cried alot when Henry died. :cry: I liked him and that dr. together :(

30. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I totally cried and I actually felt bad for Christina!!! I can't believe they were lying to Teddy during the surgery. They should have been more vague! Also, Christina is SCREWED! She let her attending's DH die!!! :faint:

31. sulik110202

I liked Henry also and I really wish they wouldn't have killed him off. What is it with outside boyfriends/husbands on this show? First Denny and now Henry. If Henry comes back as a ghost, that might be the last straw for me.

1 person likes this.
  32. TwinLove

Oh good grief, they better not do that!! :rolleyes: I didn't like it then... that and the musical were the worst ideas!!

I actually thought he might become a permanent on the show because he mentioned going to med school.

33. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

If they start singing again!! :faint: They better not resurrect the ghost thing! [​IMG]

34. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Just watched the last two weeks shows! What an ending! Poor Teddy!! :(

35. TwinLove

I heard no new episodes until the new year. :( :umm: