GREAT NEWS AT ULTRASOUND

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Jenn79, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Jenn79

Jenn79 Well-Known Member

Everything went great at my appointments yesterday but the best news of the day.......

BABY A IS VERTEX and she is way down there!

I had started giving up hope of her flipping so I was really excited to get this news. :D

Not to spoil the excitement BUT I have to know....did anyone have a baby A head down at almost 35 weeks and baby ended up flipping again before delivery?

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:yahoo: I hope Baby A stays put. I can't answer you question, my baby A was breech the whole time.

3. scorpion509

scorpion509 Well-Known Member

I think there is still possibility that she can turn but I don't think so.
    My baby A is vertex since the begining. but baby B was turning up and down until 32 weeks and now he stay breech
    and I see good weight for the babies as well :)

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:yahoo: Great news about Baby A! Sorry, I can't answer your question either.

5. kbaldwin

kbaldwin Well-Known Member

YAY!!! :) :)

You also give me hope -- my baby A has been breech the whole time (I'm 26 weeks now), which was confirmed at today's ultrasound, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that I get a wonderful surprise like yours.

And congratulations for making it this far!!

YAY!!! :) :)

You also give me hope -- my baby A has been breech the whole time (I'm 26 weeks now), which was confirmed at today's ultrasound, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that I get a wonderful surprise like yours.

And congratulations for making it this far!!

6. chellebelle

chellebelle Well-Known Member

Sorry I have no experience to help you buy YAY for Baby A! :) Hope she continues to cooperate!

7. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:woo: I hope baby A stays that way for you!!! (No experience here :sorry: )

8. Jenn G

Jenn G Well-Known Member

My baby A did turn breech at the last minute but I was having a c section regardless (no VBAC's at my ob's) Good luck! Let's hope she stays put!! :)

9. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

My babies switched from B being transverse and A breech to both vertex at 34 weeks stayed that way until 38 weeks when the switched back to B transverse and A breech so I ended up having to go ahead with the c-section. I don't think it is ever too late for them to switch but I think it may be less likely now. I didn't mean to give you bad news. Knowing them now, I think my girls were probably fighting over who got to come out first LOL!!

10. Jenn79

Jenn79 Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies. We are hoping she stays put but know that whatever happens is what is best for the babies.

11. jvanmourik

jvanmourik Well-Known Member

Glad to hear baby a turned for you! hope she stays that way and you have a breeze of a delivery when its time.

12. acjb2004

acjb2004 Well-Known Member

That is a wonderful news! :yahoo:

13. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Awesome News!! :clapping:

14. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

:yahoo: baby!!! Glad you had a good appointment! :hug:

15. EmilyorMLE

EmilyorMLE Well-Known Member

My baby B was breech until my 34 week appt, where he became vertex. I was so excited because I wanted to have a vaginal birth! I went into labor @ 36 weeks and somehow B was breech again! The good news is that I was still able to deliver vaginally and when A came out head first, B turned to follow his brother, head first! YAY!