Great deal on puddle jumper (flotation for pool) and shoes!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Nancy C, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

BJ's Wholesale has girl's and boy's sandals - similar to Keen's for $13 toddler sizes 5-12.

They also have the puddle jumper for $15, super cute patterns. These are great for little one's who can't swim yet and since they are coast guard approved and not plastic blow up type, more pools allow these.
    http://www.amazon.com/Stearns-Puddle-Jumpers-Orange-Weight/dp/B0019BSYTS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1266429623&sr=8-1

I know it is only Feb, but good deals for summer.

2. Babies4Susan

Babies4Susan Well-Known Member

Just have to give a thumbs up to the puddle jumpers. If your child is close to 30 pounds or up, they are awesome!! We love them.

3. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Thanks Nancy!! :Clap: I definitely wanted to get some puddle jumpers this year.

4. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

We love our puddle jumpers!!

We don't have a BJ's around here, but glad you scored some deals.

5. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

We got our puddle jumpers this afternoon. :woo: They only had about 4-5 left for girls so, thanks again for posting the info. I never would have thought to look there for them. :woohoo: