Great clearance at Target!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by clhsieh, Jan 4, 2007.

1. clhsieh

clhsieh Well-Known Member

I was there today in search of pacis and saw a bunch of great stuff on clearance.

They had Tiny Love Mobiles marked down to $27.98, potty seats for $4.88, a ton of clothing marked down, even the boys' pacis were marked down. There was stuff in every aisle. Activity gyms, crib toys, formula, etc. Just tons of stuff! It might be worth checking out. [​IMG]

2. clhsieh

I was there today in search of pacis and saw a bunch of great stuff on clearance.

They had Tiny Love Mobiles marked down to $27.98, potty seats for $4.88, a ton of clothing marked down, even the boys' pacis were marked down. There was stuff in every aisle. Activity gyms, crib toys, formula, etc. Just tons of stuff! It might be worth checking out. [​IMG]

3. i4get

i4get Well-Known Member

Yep, I picked up a FP aquarium bouncy seat for $26 (normally $40). I also got crib mattress protectors for $6 (normally $10). This was especially funny because I had bought two the day before the sale and bought two more at the sale price and returned the ones at normal price! I also got an Eddie Bauer car seat on sale for $80 (regular price - $120)!!! Even bumbo seats were on sale for $28 (normal $40).

They had PNP, strollers, and high chairs on sale too.

Definitely check it out! So far, I've been to two of the stores near me, and I'm going to a third tomorrow! :)

Also, a lot of the regular kid toys were on sale for 50% off and some were 75% off!

Shannon

4. clhsieh

I had all 3 kids with me today, so I didn't get a chance to look around much. I'm going back after the boys go to bed and DH keeps tabs on DD. [​IMG]

5. i4get

i4get Well-Known Member

Be sure to check in the aisles too. They were sneaky this time and just put clearance tabs over the price labels so you can't really see if something is on sale by looking down each row, kwim? (Normally they at least have these clearance flaps that stick out so you can see them when you walk down the ends of the aisles.) And, I noticed that sometimes there wasn't even a clearance tab...just a clearance sticker on the actual item.

Have fun! It was definitely worth it! I bought Christmas presents for next year!

Shannon

6. duranjt

duranjt Well-Known Member

This isn't really clearance, but their Gerber Stage 1 and 2 food 2packs are 77 cents each! That's a very cheap 38.5 cents for each "jar"! My poor store no longer has any since I bought all I could get my greedy little paws on tonight! [​IMG] I tell ya, I feel like all I do any more is buy baby food!!! I'm sooooo ready for the move to table food!
    [​IMG] Nicole
    Thanks for the thread...it gave me a great excuse to get to Target tonight!!

7. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Gerber baby food jars are supposedly only .25 cents a jar at Walmart, the land of the true bargain. Check it out if you can.