Got a Great deal on carseat today!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Poohbear05, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Poohbear05

Poohbear05 Well-Known Member

So I *thought* the Graco Nautilus 3-n-1 was on sale at Target for $139.99, at least on the website it said it was...

I was there, I looked, didn't see the sale price but thought they just didn't update since they still had the $20 free gift card promo up that had expired on the 23rd of January.

Got to the register, it rang up at regular price, so I asked. The print ad didn't have it on sale, and I said what I saw online. Of course they said, "well online prices vary from instore".

But then the Mgr said, "It's not on sale here, but I'll give you 10% off if you still want it." okay, I'll take it... I ended up getting the car seat for $131! So I ended up getting it cheaper than even the sale price was!

Hey, 10% is 10% and I'll take whatever discount I can find, especially when we're buying in 2's and 3's! LOL

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:woo: Awesome!

3. Buttercup1

Buttercup1 Well-Known Member

Don't you just love getting a deal!

4. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

:banana: Hooray for a good deal. Glad you piped up and asked!

5. angeez78@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

That's great! I love good deals!