Goodbye 2nd Trimester

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by cheezewhiz24, Dec 15, 2011.

1. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My 2nd (lovely!) trimester is ending soon. I'm starting to get a bit anxious about the birth but hopefully the Hypnobabies class will help with my fear. I'm also starting to have to wake up to pee once a night. So long sleep!

How are you guys doing?

2. Twinrific

Twinrific Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yay congrats for making it this far! Must say I also loved the 2nd trimester. The 3rd one is kicking my butt (and I'm not even that far into it!) :lol:

I hope your final trimester is easy and uneventful though! :hug:

3. cheezewhiz24

Brenda,

This one baby stuff is SO much easier for me. I try not to complain too much as I vividly remember bedrest, cervical shortening and just being so big and unhappy last time. It's weird b/c I'm so active taking care of the boys.

How much longer do you have now, until Evan says hello?

4. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I can't believe you guys are both in your 3rd trimesters already! Wow! I know it doesn't feel like it now but those babies will be here before you know it. :wub:

Michelle - don't be afraid! (I know, easier said then done) :hug: You're doing everything you can to prepare yourself & you've found a competent & caring care provider. :good:

1 person likes this.
  5. Twinrific

Twinrific Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh I know I have it easy! I honestly have gained so much respect for woman! I think I was just caught off guard with some of the things ;) I've said all along that I'm quite happy with how my pregnancy has gone so far especially with my personality there could've been a lot more freak outs, lol. Recently the heat is getting to me and I'm not used to being so big (having constant back ache etc) but as I've said small things. I'm very happy and lucky that everything is still going so well! I can only imagine the stress bedrest and a shortened cervix could bring!

Evan is due on the 20th of Feb. Midwives say that you're usually overdue with your first one so I should be prepared. I won't lie I'm really getting impatient to meet him, I feel like we've been waiting for him for soooo long. I'm also a bit nervous about the birth but trust that my preparations and midwives will get me through it. (I'm such a wuss with pain!) I just want everything to work out, you know? So still a bit of a wait but I'm sure I'll make it as long as I stay calm!

6. cheezewhiz24

With the boys I was counting down the days until my due date. This pregnancy feels like its a high speed train- I can't believe I'm getting to the end. It's kind of surreal. I chalk it up to being so busy this time- I don't focus (ok, obsess!) on her like I did with the boys. It's so relaxing in a way. ;)

Ugh, Brenda. Heat + pregnancy sucks!!!! I don't envy you a bit with the heat- its 25 degrees F and I'm wearing Tshirts!

7. scrappycindy

scrappycindy Well-Known Member

I'm only almost 10 weeks and I have to pee at least once a night, sometimes 2! I'll be anxious to get to my 2nd trimester so I'll feel better! July seems like such a long ways off yet.