Gerber Puffs

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by dan&gab2007, Aug 24, 2007.

1. dan&gab2007

dan&gab2007 Active Member

Hi Everyone,

I am curious about the Gerber Puffs. When did you start giving them to your babies? TIA

2. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

I cant remember exactly. It was right at 7 months. For many weeks, I broke them in half.

3. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

For us it was around 6 months I think. I never broke them in half & we never had any problems. A little warning though - they do seem to be somewhat addictive. I swear Luke will eat them for as long as you will keep giving them to him. It was great for the 5 hour flight we just went on, whenever he got fussy, out came the puffs. ;)

4. veggiehead

veggiehead Well-Known Member

Around 7 months, too. They do really seem to be addictive. They are the best things to take to a restaurant! ha

5. 4EverHis

4EverHis Well-Known Member

I think for us it was around 9 months. My kiddo's gagged easily so the table foods are a slow go for us. We are getting there...slowly!

6. swp0525

swp0525 Well-Known Member

We started them at 8mos. I tried earlier, but I had a gagger...

7. becky5

becky5 Guest

I gave them right between 6 and 7 months. I also started with them being broken in 1/2 until they got used to the texture and chewing. Good luck!