Fynn Ransom and Sawyer Elizabeth have arrived

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Ravenwebster0426, Aug 8, 2008.

So it finally happened on monday 8-4-08. I went in at four pm to get prepped for c-section and baby A-my boy Fynn was out and screaming by 5:25pm and one minute later Baby B-my girl saywer was out and screaming. Fynn weighed in at 5lbs. even and Sawyer was 5lbs 4oz. I was so happy they had no NICU time and were perfect. I must say I hate that I had a c-section it is so much worse than a vaginal birth to me. I felt like I was not even a mom until two days after they were born. I was so drugged up and in so much pain I did not get to change a diaper or breast feed for the first two days. I really miss the immediate bonding you get with the vaginal birth. We are all home now and I am so overwhelmed at night. The total lack of sleep is taking a toll.

1. Neumsy

Neumsy Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Ravenwebster0426 @ Aug 8 2008, 06:24 PM) [snapback]920674[/snapback]
    So it finally happened on monday 8-4-08. I went in at four pm to get prepped for c-section and baby A-my boy Fynn was out and screaming by 5:25pm and one minute later Baby B-my girl saywer was out and screaming. Fynn weighed in at 5lbs. even and Sawyer was 5lbs 4oz. I was so happy they had no NICU time and were perfect. I must say I hate that I had a c-section it is so much worse than a vaginal birth to me. I felt like I was not even a mom until two days after they were born. I was so drugged up and in so much pain I did not get to change a diaper or breast feed for the first two days. I really miss the immediate bonding you get with the vaginal birth. We are all home now and I am so overwhelmed at night. The total lack of sleep is taking a toll.

Oooo, congrats, Momma! *Poor sore tummy* I love the babies names-we're using Finn as well if our babies are boys...Finn and Fletcher. Bless all of you!!!!!

2. sv2001302

sv2001302 Well-Known Member

congratuations!

3. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:Clap: Congrats Momma!!! Welcome Sawyer and Fynn! :wub:

I'm sorry you didn't get the experience you were hoping for the first few days. :hug99:

4. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

Sawyer and Fynn! That's cool. Congrats!

And they have a cool birthday too! (They share it with my girls born 8/4/04). :)

5. hardinfamily08

hardinfamily08 Well-Known Member

:clapping: CONGRATS!!!

I hope youre feeling better soon!!

6. april mcdaniel

april mcdaniel Well-Known Member

:sign0016:
    Wlcome Fynn and Sawyer--love the names. Are they in refernece to tom Sawyer and Huck Fynn or did you just love the names. I know what you mean when you talk about the difference between vaginal and c section births. Hope you fell better soon!!!!!!

april

7. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Congratulations :good:!!!!!!
    Those names are TOO cute!

8. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations! :Clap:

9. melstofko

melstofko Well-Known Member

:banana: :yahoo: Can't wait to see pics. I love the names also!!

10. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

11. mamaz

mamaz Active Member

Congrats and welcome Sawyer and Fynn!!!

12. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Congratulations Momma!! Welcome to the First year!!

13. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! Maybe someone can come by and let you get some sleep soon :hug99: .

14. Jberman

Jberman Well-Known Member

Congrats! Love the names!!

15. tashatank24

tashatank24 Well-Known Member

LOVE the names!! Help me name my babies!!

16. Thanks everyone! I am feeling better now after spending the whole day with Fynn and Sawyer all by myself I am starting to get a bit of a routine going. Plus they are so adorable its hard to not be happy just looking at them!!! The names were actually a suprise cause I named her and daddy named him and we did not reveal the names to each other for a few weeks and it fit.

17. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Ravenwebster0426 @ Aug 9 2008, 01:05 AM) [snapback]921738[/snapback]
    I named her and daddy named him and we did not reveal the names to each other for a few weeks and it fit.

Too funny!

18. Jenn G

Jenn G Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I love their names, too! Glad to hear everything is going so well!

19. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I love those names! Welcome to the world Sawyer and Fynn! Congratulations Momma!

20. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!!

Dianna

21. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the birth of your babies! :Clap: I'm glad to hear that they are doing well. :D

Sorry about the c-section miseries. I feel exactly the same way.

22. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! I love the names x

23. becky5

becky5 Guest

Congratulations on your babies! Cute names!