Funny things you'll tell them about later...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by debid, Apr 18, 2008.

1. debid

debid Well-Known Member

The boys were being silly and kissing each other. Then one of them licked the other. Next thing you know, they're LICKING EACH OTHER'S TONGUES!!!! Ewwww... They thought it was hilarious, of course (but I'm pretty sure they won't want me telling their girlfriends later).

What stories are you saving for blackmail material? :D

2. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: Ooh, I can't wait to see this thread!

3. caba

caba Banned

Blackmail? hmmm ... I don't know ... but I can't wait to tell Hailey about how the police came to our house after she accidentally called 911. The cop stayed for like 20 minutes scoping things out ... I'm sure he thought DH was beating me and I called the police and then hung up...

As far as Jake goes ... I'm sure he's going to love to hear how his sister picked on him when they were little (even though he has 7 lbs on her) ... she's a tough cookie who falls all the time and never cries ... he's a big baby that cries if she touches his foot! haha ...

Erica

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

QUOTE(debid @ Apr 18 2008, 10:23 PM) [snapback]728783[/snapback]
    The boys were being silly and kissing each other. Then one of them licked the other. Next thing you know, they're LICKING EACH OTHER'S TONGUES!!!! Ewwww... They thought it was hilarious, of course (but I'm pretty sure they won't want me telling their girlfriends later).

:rofl: That is great! :rofl: Did you happen to get a picture of it? :p

I don't have anything... YET! :diablo:

5. PurpleNurple

PurpleNurple Well-Known Member

I will enjoy telling McAuley how he went through a "smelling" stage...which we are in currently. He has to smell EVERYTHING...everything. My shoes, my feet, my hair, my mouth, books, the potty...his pee pee in the potty (which he said smells "delisus!" (Delicious). He has even passed gas, then twisted around to "smell it". He smells his toys, clothes, his sister, food, juice...you name it, he smells it.
    And what gets me laughing is every time he says something smells Delicious...he puts his index finger in his mouth and kindda pulls it out in a quick sucking motion....like Mmmm....smells so good, I could eat it!! Now...imagine him doing this after he smelled his pee pee in the potty! LOL!!

Ah yes, the ways we will embarrass our teenagers....