Funny things the kids said lately

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by sbcowell, Jun 27, 2011.

1. sbcowell

sbcowell Well-Known Member

Ok, so my two were having a bath last night, and DS starts pouring water on his penis and watch it bob up and down, and he is giggling so much, that he tells DD to try it out. So, DD starts pouring water on it, and it continues to bob up and down, so she starts laughing. They continued to do that for a few minutes, and then DD says "I just love love love your little penis". Then imagine this but in reverse, DS is pouring on DD's vagina, and although they didn't think it was an entertaining, my DS says "oh I love your little gina". OH my gosh, I was laughing so hard, and slightly mortified too, as this is not really something I want repeated outside of our house!

The other day DS says mommy what are those on your chest, I tell him they are breasts, so he asks me if he has breasts. I tell him no, only adult girls have breasts, so he says "mommy when my sister is an adult can I play with her breasts?". I was slightly shocked, and wasn't sure what to say, so I just said I dont think so and left it at that.

Gosh, I didn't think these kind of conversations were going to start for a few more years!!

2 people like this.
  2. Aeliza

Aeliza Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: That's hilarious! I love it!

3. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:laughing:

4. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Omg! That's hilarious! Thankfully none of my three pay attention to those parts. Yet.

5. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

So so funny!!!

My boys were in the car and my SIL and nephew where driving them (I was not there). And the conversation went like this:

Nicholas:
    "When we are in Kind, we can't go in the same bathroom as the girls. We can't because boys have penis' and girls have...what is that word that girls have?"

SIL: driving, laughing and tried to blow them off and said something like, "yeah, we will have to ask mom." and then tried to change the subject.

Nicholas: Um....china...it rhymes with China.

SIL: Yeah, will ask mom later

Nicholas: yells... VAGINA...thats it. Girls have vaginas.

The best part was the audience for this. SIL probably never used that word with her kids and my college nephew was dying in the front.

4 people like this.
  6. sonali33

sonali33 Well-Known Member

China, too funny! I heard my DD telling my DS the other day that she has a front butt...

7. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

J's new catch phrase is "Peace out dude!" Said while holding up the peace sign. I love it! Lol