Found great shirts, just had to share...

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by beemer, Sep 1, 2008.

1. beemer

beemer Well-Known Member

Happened to be in Walmart yesterday and found shirts that have a one way arrow (like on one way streets) that say "He did it." They point the same direction, so I thought we might take them with us when we get pics done in a few weeks have my husband sit at the guilty end and then the boys in a line. :)

DH (<--- He did it) (<--- He did it)

2. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Very cute idea!

3. shandy

shandy Well-Known Member

haha.. that would be awesome!

4. lisaessman@verizon.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

5. becky5

becky5 Guest

Love it! It would make a cute picture!

6. DebDai

DebDai Well-Known Member

I saw those at our local wally world and thought they were adorable. They only had em in white so I passed. I grabbed the F.B.I. ones instead....Fat, Bald, Innocent

7. BeckiAllen1130

BeckiAllen1130 Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: I love it!!

8. beemer

beemer Well-Known Member

QUOTE(my7kdz @ Sep 2 2008, 09:18 AM) [snapback]958460[/snapback]
    I saw those at our local wally world and thought they were adorable. They only had em in white so I passed. I grabbed the F.B.I. ones instead....Fat, Bald, Innocent

They had several cute ones like that that they were clearancing for $1.50 (because they are short sleeved and they just brought in long). But I live in Houston. We are often in shorts and a tshirt on Christmas day. I look almost every time I am in there. Ours didn't have the white shirts - they are red with black trim at the neck, sleeves, and bottom. They only had 2 - one in 18mo and one in 12mo. Exactly the sizes we needed. How considerate of them! :)

9. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:laughing: I love it!

10. 4kidsmomexpectingtwins

4kidsmomexpectingtwins Well-Known Member

That is too cute! I love the idea! I found one that said I am not a boy on it for a girl the other day. I was hoping they had one for a boy saying I am not a girl on it. But they didn't otherwise I would have bought them. Maybe I will design my own! LOL... stinks when people always ask... "Both boys or girls?"... NO one of each!

11. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

LOL, that will make a cute picture. :D