Found great deals on maternity clothes

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by ExpectingTwins 7-31-07, Feb 9, 2007.

1. ExpectingTwins 7-31-07

ExpectingTwins 7-31-07 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I just wanted to let everyone know I found some great deals on maternity clothes at Ross. Very cute and stylish stuff. The jeans were reg. $30 and I got them for $9.99- $15.00. I checked out Motherhood Maternity and they can be kind of high when you think about the short time that we will be wearing them. Unless you catch a good sale.

2. ExpectingTwins 7-31-07

ExpectingTwins 7-31-07 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I just wanted to let everyone know I found some great deals on maternity clothes at Ross. Very cute and stylish stuff. The jeans were reg. $30 and I got them for $9.99- $15.00. I checked out Motherhood Maternity and they can be kind of high when you think about the short time that we will be wearing them. Unless you catch a good sale.

3. Marbear

Marbear Well-Known Member

I have bought a few things from there. Some look cheap and are made cheap, but it is one of those things you can tell just from looking. I LOVE the Oh!Mamma clothes they carry. They are made bigger which is great when you are having two.

4. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

I also had great success with Old Navy stuff. They are always having great sales and I remember getting tons of stuff for next to nothing.

5. Vero

Vero Well-Known Member

Another great store to shope for inexpensive Maternity clothes is Baby Depot (inside Burlington Coat Factory). They care Oh Mama name brand. Great stylish clothes at great prices.

6. Jordari

Jordari Well-Known Member

I had good luck shopping the clearance aisle (for tops, not bottoms) in the Women's section at Marshall's last week! (of course the sweater i bought which was hanging nicely is now already a bit TIGHT around the belly this week!)