***Forum of the Week***

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TwinLove, Feb 1, 2009.

1. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

[SIZE=14pt]First Year with Twins

Every week we will be showcasing a different forum that is part of Twinstuff. We want our expecting moms to know all the different places there are at this site. This weeks forum is the First Year with Twins Forum. The Moderators of this forum are DATJMom (Rachel), SweetGirl (Pamela), itsnancycozzi, Leighann, aimeethomp, becky5. The Moderators are there if you have any questions about TS or the First Year Forum.

Please feel free to respond back to this thread with your questions or something you learned from visiting the First Year forum. We'll be having the First Year Mods stop by and tell more about the their forum.

Click Here Visit the First Year Forum!

:)
    [/SIZE]

2. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

Hi there! :wavey: :welcome: to Twinstuff. Our First Year forum is a wonderful supportive group of caregivers to twins. We're hear to give advice, support and encouragement to those caring for/raising twins 0-12 months old. Speaking from a personal standpoint, I was very enlightened as a first-time mom reading and posting in the FY forum. I believe it was a tremendous source of help during that busy first year! I'd love to answer any questions :) .

3. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Hi to all the expecting moms (and partners)! In the FY forum we are here to answer specific questions about things related to the first year with twinfants, give hugs and support during the trying times, and to form friendships. GL with the rest of your pg's and we'll see you all on FY soon.

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I don't know that I can answer any better then Pamela and Leighann but I'm Nancy, another FY mod. In the FY we try to answer all of your questions and concerns about life with the first year with twins. You also have other Moms who have gone through what you've gone through and Moms who are going through the same thing. FY forum is also place to share your frustrations as well. We have stickys at the top of the FY forum of what to expect in the FY and also to add your babies birthday too.
    Have happy and healthy pregnancies and we'll see you soon in the FY!

5. becky5

becky5 Guest

Hi expecting mommas(and daddies!)!

My name is Becky, and I am part of the FY Moderating Team. I can't wait to welcome you and your babies to our FY forum, where you will find a wealth of knowledge, support, and friendships! I would like to invite you to read through our FY Handbook: Everything You Need To Know About The First Year With Twins sticky while waiting for your precious bundles of joy! It is full of great information!

I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies! :grouphug:

6. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

:wavey: Expecting Mommas

There's not much I can add that the other wonderful FY mods have said, but take some time and browse our forum while you have a few spare moments before your babies come. We are here to help and support you in any way we can. Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancies. :hug:

7. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hi Ladies! :wavey: I hope you all have smooth pregnancies and make a stop to check out FY soon! :)

8. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Thank you ladies! :give_rose: