~~~~ FORUM OF THE WEEK ~~~~

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TwinLove, May 18, 2008.

1. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

[SIZE=12pt]Parents Club[/SIZE]

Every week we will be showcasing a different forum that is part of Twinstuff. We want our expecting moms to know all the different places there are at this site. This weeks forum is the Parents Club Forum. The Moderators of this forum are twoin2005, sharongl, momoftwoangels, NicoleT and marieber. The Moderators are there if you have any questions about this forum or TS.

Please feel free to respond back to this thread with your questions or something you learned from visiting the Parents Club forum. We'll be having the PC Mods stop by and tell more about the their forum.

Click Here to take a peek at the Parents Club!!

:)

2. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

Hello Expecting moms (and dads if you are here!)

Welcome to TS and congrats on your new journey of expecting twins! It is a wild ride, but one with so many rewards! :)

I have been a moderator of the Parents Club for 2 years. I would say the Parents Club is one of the more (if not most) popular forums on this site. Basically it is a fast moving, active forum with many discussions on a variety of topics, mostly parenting, but a little of everything! Please come and check us out and jump on in.

Let us know if you have any questions and congrats again on expecting twins!

3. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Please be sure to visit PC Expecting Moms. :)

Thanks Nicole for stopping by. :)

4. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

Hey all! I left the Expecting Forum a few weeks ago to come mod the PC forum! But I still check in here daily! ;)

Just wanted to point out, you do NOT already have to be a parent to visit the Parents Club! While pregnant, I remember making the choice not to go visit there since I was not technically a parent yet. But it is fun and entertaining for all. Just thought I would pass that along.

5. Mum2TwinBoys

Mum2TwinBoys Well-Known Member

The parents club is really wonderful! It took me months after my boys were born to find it, please check it out.

6. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Parent's Club is so much fun! Anything and everything comes up in there -- so check it out and prepare yourself for being a parent (although so many of you probably already are ;) )!

7. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

It took me way to long to find it but once I did, I loved it!

8. sharongl

sharongl Well-Known Member

PC is about everything and anything NOT having to do with the babies' development. There are lots of great discussions and brags that go on in there. Come on over! :)

9. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

Thanks for spotlighting us, Liz! The PC is a great place to come visit for your questions and posts related to just about anything -- from general parenting questions to random stuff. Come check us out and become a part of the larger TS family. (You'll be there eventually, might as well come now! ;) )