~~Forum of the Week!~~

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TwinLove, Mar 22, 2009.

1. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

[SIZE=18pt]Religion and Philosophy

Every week we will be showcasing a different forum that is part of Twinstuff. We want our expecting moms to know all the different places there are at this site and be comfortable going to them. This week we'll be showcasing the Religion and Philosophy Forum . The Moderators of this forum are Mamakim and HerRoyalJennyness . The Mods are there if you have any questions about their forum or TS.

Please feel free to respond back to this thread with your questions or something you learned from visiting this forum. We'll be having the Mods stop by and tell us more about it.

Click here to take a look at the Religion & Philosophy Forum!!!
    :)
    [/SIZE]

2. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

I'm not a mod, but I wanted to point out that the Religion and Philosophy forum has four subforums. The subforums are for families of a particular religion (or lack of in the case of the Atheist, Agnostic, Alernative Beliefs forum). They are great places to commiserate with like minded moms. The general Religion and Philosopy forum is a great place to learn about the immense diversity in world religions as posters are generally happy to answer questions about their faith.

3. TwinLove

Thank you so much Melissa. :give_rose:

4. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

I'm late to the topic (sorry!) but wanted to invite all of you expecting moms to check us out in the Religion & Philosophy forum. Prayer requests, questions regarding baptisms and/or dedications, or just questions/topics of a general religious nature are discussed in this forum. It is a peaceful place (ie, no debate) and a wonderful resource for exploring your more spiritual side. In addition to our general forum, we have password protected subforums for more specific religious needs. There is a subforum for our LDS moms, one for Families for Christ for those with conservative Christian beliefs, a subforum we like to call AAA (Atheists, Agnostics, and Alternative Beliefs), and finally one called All Christians which encompasses all forms of Christian thoughts and beliefs. These subforums are password protected but all you need to do is PM either Jenny (Her Royal Jennyness) or myself and we'll be happy to supply you with the password to the subforum(s) of your choice.

We'd love to have you come and check us out in Religion & Philosophy!! :D

5. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

I'm also late to the topic. :blush: Can't let Kim show me up too much though!

I'm biased, but I really like the R&P forum because it isn't all serious religious discussion. The R&P subforums are more like buddy clubs for people that share similar beliefs. The topics that get discussed in there can range from asking about advice in raising children to sharing something funny with the friends you know will understand the humor best.

6. TwinLove

Better late then never ladies!! Thank you so much. :give_rose: