Formally introducing myself

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by serranoboys, Jun 17, 2008.

1. serranoboys

serranoboys Well-Known Member

I've posted here from time to time but I just wanted to formally introduce myself as a member of 1-4! My boys Braxton and Caleb are 1 today and they celebrated their birthday on Saturday with a party that ended up far larger than I had anticipated. I didn't see much of them that day so I'm very thankful that it didn't have to take place on their actual birthday. Today has been great so far-the three of us ate at IHOP in our pj's first thing this morning, came back for a nice nap, and have been playing with their ungodly amount of birthday toys ever since. I honestly think I have a larger toy inventory than Target right now. I don't have the pictures from the party (my husband took the memory card to work :angry: ) but if you'd like to see their first year photo montage, you can check out the blog in my signature. I'm very excited to be a part of this forum...you ladies are PROS!

Larami

2. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hi Larami and welcome to the 1-4 board.

:birthday: Braxton and Caleb

3. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Welcome! :hi: Happy birthday Braxton & Caleb! Love that name (Caleb)! It was a name I had considered if our twins had been both boys! Do you have nicknames for them?
    How dare your dh take the photo card to work! Pictures! :laughing:

4. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Welcome to 1-4. Nice to see you over here.

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:wavey: Larami and Welcome to Toddlerhood! :banana:

6. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you and :birthday: Braxton and Caleb

7. yovanka

yovanka Member

QUOTE(serranoboys @ Jun 17 2008, 03:18 PM) [snapback]831462[/snapback]
    I've posted here from time to time but I just wanted to formally introduce myself as a member of 1-4! My boys Braxton and Caleb are 1 today and they celebrated their birthday on Saturday with a party that ended up far larger than I had anticipated. I didn't see much of them that day so I'm very thankful that it didn't have to take place on their actual birthday. Today has been great so far-the three of us ate at IHOP in our pj's first thing this morning, came back for a nice nap, and have been playing with their ungodly amount of birthday toys ever since. I honestly think I have a larger toy inventory than Target right now. I don't have the pictures from the party (my husband took the memory card to work :angry: ) but if you'd like to see their first year photo montage, you can check out the blog in my signature. I'm very excited to be a part of this forum...you ladies are PROS!

Larami

Hello and Happy Birthday to the twins My boys celebrated their first birthday on May 24 so they share a sign in common Gemini :D

8. Aprilisdisney

Aprilisdisney Well-Known Member

[SIZE=10pt]Hi Larami!!

Happy Birthday Braxton ~ Happy Birthday Caleb!!

We've been waiting for you ;)

April :)
    [/SIZE]

9. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Yay, I'm happy you are here!! :Clap: I loved their montage!! :wub:

I can't wait to see first birthday party pics!!

PS - You need to fix the link to your blog. It seems to have an extra "http" in there I believe. :D

10. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

Welcome Larami!!

I love your avatar. :wub: Beautiful family.

11. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

Hi Larami...

It's nice to be on the same board with you again! Happy birthday to your boys.

Tricia