For those with 2-3 yrs old boy twins

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by lareesab, Apr 3, 2009.

1. lareesab

lareesab Well-Known Member

My boys are 2.5 and I noticed that a few pair of shoes that I recently bought them were beginning to get a little tight so I decided to get their feet measured just to see what size they were in. They had jumped a whole 1.5 sizes in a little over 2 months. They are in a size 9 now. It seems like I am constantly buying them shoes! :gah:
    The lady who measured their feel asked how old they were and I told her, she said that was pretty big for a 2.5 yr old!
    I was just wondering what size shoes anybody else's 2.5 yr olds are in? :)

2. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

ds is almost 3.5 and is in size 9 right now.

3. BJAMs

BJAMs Well-Known Member

My twins are 4.5 and Jonathan wears a 10.

4. 2plusbgtwins

2plusbgtwins Well-Known Member

My son is 2 yr 8 months and he wears a 7. My 5 yr old wears an 11

5. lareesab

QUOTE(BJAMs @ Apr 3 2009, 01:46 PM) [snapback]1257733[/snapback]
    My twins are 4.5 and Jonathan wears a 10.

So they do have Bozo feel right now, huh?! A 9 sounded huge to me but maybe they will stay in it for a while and everything else will catch up (hopefully)! :winking:

6. carmenandwhittsmom

carmenandwhittsmom Well-Known Member

My son is 3.5 (will be four in July) and wears an 11W. I cannot remember what he was wearing at 2.5 but he didn't stay in shoes very long. So, you are not alone in having children with large feet. :D

7. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

My boys are both 9/9.5. And I have a surplus of hand-me-down 10's, so they often wear the 10's and they aren't really any too big!

All my kids had feet about that size. It's a great size to be! :good:

8. Shadyfeline

Shadyfeline Well-Known Member

My boys were in a size 7 last summer then jumped to a 9 around September of last year, they are still in a 9.

9. debid

debid Well-Known Member

Mine measured 8 a year ago and are a 10 now... and narrow width so it's like they have their own pair of built in skis.

10. my2littlebubbas

my2littlebubbas Well-Known Member

My little guys will be 3 in May and both of them are in a size 8. They have been in a size 8 since last fall and I unless a huge growth spurt takes place, I think they will be Size 8 for awhile longer.

11. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

My son is an 8 :good: Their feet do grow fast! :wacko:

12. Lisa R

Lisa R Well-Known Member

Holy cow! I didn't think my kids had giant feet but I guess they do. DD wears a 9.5 and DS wears an 11. I was just thinking that they both need a half size larger for summer shoes. I guess they may take after their dad. My DH is 6'4" and wears a size 13 shoe.

13. littletwinstars

littletwinstars Well-Known Member

Depending on who makes the shoe...our DS wears between a 7 or an 8. He does have fairly wide feet, but doesn't need to get "wide" widths, yet.

14. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My DS is a size 8 at age 3.

15. naomi02

naomi02 Well-Known Member

DS will be 3 in a few weeks & he's wearing a size 8. But he's also on the small size for height/weight.

16. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

My boy just turned 2 and he's in size 9 as well.

17. lareesab

Both of my boys are tall for their age. Chandler is 38.5" and weighs about 31lbs, Walker is 38" and weighs 29lbs so maybe there feet are bigger b/c they are tall.

18. KellyJ

KellyJ Well-Known Member

My 5 year old wears a 1- that's the size past 13! The twins wear a 10.5 and 11 and they aren't 3 yet. My boys have huge feet!

Kelly

19. Locapormax

Locapormax Well-Known Member

Braeden wears a 9 and Cainen swims in a 7!!!!

20. SweetpeaG

SweetpeaG Well-Known Member

Just turned 3. Both boys are wearing a 7.

21. pink and blue mom

pink and blue mom Well-Known Member

My son just turned 2 in January and when we took him last week to the Stridrite store they said he is a 9 extra wide. His twin sister is in a 7 regular.

22. CHJH

CHJH Well-Known Member

Mine are in an 8 or 9 and they're 25 months old. They're 37 inches tall.

23. GrayHeathmommy

GrayHeathmommy Well-Known Member

at 2.5 my boys were in size 10. now at 3, they are in size 11.

24. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

My 2 1/4 olds were a 9 and 10. They have enormous feet.

25. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

Jack's shoes are 6 1/2 and 7. He is a few months younger, though. (They seem huge, compared to Lily who is in a 5!)
    Helen

26. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

My son just moved to size 8 shoes.

27. AD/CD827

AD/CD827 Active Member

I took my boys at 17 months to get new shoes and they are in 7 1/2 wides! At 13months they were 6w. They grow too fast!

28. gatormommy

gatormommy Well-Known Member

Evan has huge feet! He is wearing a 10.5XW right now.

29. Becky02

Becky02 Well-Known Member

My son is about a week and half younger than your boys and we just bought him size 10 shoes yesterday. They are a little big so a 9 1/2 would probably fit him perfectly but we try to get a while out of the kids shoes. I have big feet so all of my kids take after me, one of my girls also has big feet and the other is only slightly bigger.

30. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

At 22 months, Kevan is in a 6.5 wide. Karina is 7.5 wide.

I know when Nadia started preschool at 2.5, her new school sneakers were a size 8 -- but I remember she outgrew them quickly.

31. rheamay

rheamay Well-Known Member

Nathan is 8.5 or 9
    Gabriel is a 10

32. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

jack in a size 7, dont know if sizing is different over here though x

33. Sofiesmom

Sofiesmom Well-Known Member

2.4 years and just moving to an 8.

34. Sullyirishtwins

Sullyirishtwins Well-Known Member

I thought I was the only ONE, just kidding! But I do think size 9/10 are BIG for 2.5 yrs old boy whether twins or singleton. My son and daughter are going to be on a tall side. I did brought a pair of new shoes for my son this past January which was a size 9 and he wasn't even 2.5 years old yet. Anyhow, I decided to take them to Stride Rite Shoe store recently to get their foot measurement and he now wears size 10.

Isn't that amazing how fast their little feet grows? (My daughter, Rianna wear a size 9 - as she got big feet too)
    RJ

35. stacyw

stacyw Well-Known Member

My boys are just about 2.5 and they wear a size 7.