For those having a hard time giving meds

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Cassie05, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Cassie05

Cassie05 Well-Known Member

I just came across this and thought it was awesome and really wish I had seen something like this when my girls were on reflux meds. Anyways just thought Id pass along this link podee medicator

2. Cassie05

Cassie05 Well-Known Member

I just came across this and thought it was awesome and really wish I had seen something like this when my girls were on reflux meds. Anyways just thought Id pass along this link podee medicator

3. reeba1976

reeba1976 Well-Known Member

This is what the NICU used to do for my boys. They would take a nipple and put the meds in there. We did this before feeding. They took it immediately cause they thought there was formula in there! We are so sneaky!

4. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Cassie, thanks for sharing that link! I have seen this before but I have never used one. Wish I had it with my first, he was awful to give meds too!

5. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

We have something similar, except it is a paci medicator. The girls will take anything with it.

6. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

we used these too. They were really helpful!

7. boogerkw

boogerkw Well-Known Member

I use a syringe and I love it. The girl's take meds like a champ.

8. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

That's pretty cool Cassie!!! Thanks for the link!! I hope it helps some people!!