food adventures

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by miss_bossy18, Feb 9, 2009.

1. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

so here's what i've learned about my girls & food:

Riley has to help - if she isn't holding onto the spoon, it doesn't go anywhere near her mouth. once she's got a good grip, she wants the spoon just touching her lips & she daintily slurps the food off of it. she loves banana & squash, likes rice, oatmeal, carrots, and parsnips, and hates apple.

Danika is impatient - she doesn't like waiting for her next bite & lets me know loud & clear if Riley's taking too long to finish her spoonful. :laughing: she opens her mouth wide & makes big smacking movements to get the food off the spoon. she loves squash and likes everything else. so far, she doesn't hate anything.

sippys
    Riley: Squash Face
    Danika: Squash Face

2. LMW1015

LMW1015 Well-Known Member

SO cute!!! I can't wait for mine to start food. I remember having a lot of fun with that with my older DS. Do you make your own food or buy?

3. babymOmmax2

babymOmmax2 Well-Known Member

LOL so priceless!

4. becky5

becky5 Guest

So cute!

5. Halseyse

Halseyse Well-Known Member

They are beautiful! And hilarious face expressions! Thanks for sharing

6. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(LMW1015 @ Feb 9 2009, 08:07 AM) [snapback]1182595[/snapback]
    SO cute!!! I can't wait for mine to start food. I remember having a lot of fun with that with my older DS. Do you make your own food or buy?

i'm making my own - it hasn't been too difficult so far. i just make big batches & freeze them. and it saves so much money!

7. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Very messy...but very cute :wub:

8. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

So cute!!!