First Haircut Pictures

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by LMW1015, Jan 20, 2010.

1. LMW1015

LMW1015 Well-Known Member

As promised :) Here are DS's first haircut pics:

http://family.webshots.com/album/576418362nJZMpl?vhost=family

He didn't wiggle too much but cried the ENTIRE time. LOL You'd think we were torturing him and each cut hurt. He looks SO grown up and handsome though. Now he really looks older than DD!

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:wub: Awww... what a cutie! Sorry he cried but what else was he to do? :laughing:

3. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:wub: so cute! the crying must have been hard to sit through though - toddlers are such drama queens/kings! :hug:

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh my, he is precious (so is your DD) :wub: It amazes how much they look like little boys after a hair cut. I got teary eyed looking at my DS after he had his first one, like my little baby boy is all grown up now :wub:

5. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

Very sweet pictures, even if he is crying; what a great memory! I enjoyed seeing the photos of you and your LOs. :wub:

6. KKing

KKing Well-Known Member

AWWW! He is too cute! My little guy got his haircut recently too. I LOVE the crieng pics...it looks like my Santa pictures this year.LOL

7. LisaLonnie

LisaLonnie Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness - how cute! I'm sure he'll get used to his big boy haircuts in no time :) Thanks for sharing!

8. Momof2wonders

Momof2wonders Well-Known Member

so cute!!![​IMG]

9. ronee75

ronee75 Well-Known Member

awww, so sweet!

10. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

awww you have adorable children!!!!! They do look like such big boys after their first hair cut.

11. LMW1015

LMW1015 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone :) Hoping the 2nd one goes better. LOL But he does look adorable! Wish I could get Jocelyn to wear barrettes or bows or something. She pulls at them like crazy.

12. Bridgett

Bridgett Well-Known Member

So cute!! M&M's work good. Claire just got her hair cut for the first time last Saturday and she cried until the girl cutting her hair broke out some M&M's that she keeps just for that.