Feeling really uneasy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Chicklet, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Chicklet

Chicklet Well-Known Member

I was lying in bed all comfy, found a comfy spot for once and then got that feeling that I couldn't breathe. Kind of like a claustrophobic feeling. I had to get up, but can't really settle down. I'm worrying about labour and having 4 kids :(

Ugh I hate this, any recommendations about what I can do to calm down and sleep??

2. jvanmourik

jvanmourik Well-Known Member

I would have some benadryl on hand, and take it if you really have to.

3. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are worrying. :hug: :hug: I wish I had some advice for you. :grouphug:

4. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

:hug: Momma!! I am sorry that you are so uncomfortable! I hope it eases up for you soon! :hug:

5. watersurfers

watersurfers Well-Known Member

All I can say is I am so sorry! But I do feel your pain. Hang in there.

Molly
    32 weeks 1 day.

6. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

:hug: Hang in there Momma :hug:
    I hope you feel better soon ~

7. chellebelle

chellebelle Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're feeling anxious. I am going to have 4 myself after these little ones so I feel ya! No advice for you as I'm not there yet either except just try to relax, take a bath or treat yourself somehow and know that it will all work out! :hug:

8. LovingHappyHome

LovingHappyHome Active Member

QUOTE(Chicklet @ Jun 9 2009, 09:50 PM) [snapback]1348135[/snapback]
    I was lying in bed all comfy, found a comfy spot for once and then got that feeling that I couldn't breathe. Kind of like a claustrophobic feeling. I had to get up, but can't really settle down. I'm worrying about labour and having 4 kids :(

Ugh I hate this, any recommendations about what I can do to calm down and sleep??

I know what you mean. I have been going thru this myself. The only thing that usually helps me is to get up and go outside for some time alone to clear my head and just breathe. Once I start to get my peace of mind back I go back in the house and lay down and just try to maintain the peace I achieved. Music used to help, but hasn't really lately. So did using a pregnancy safe stress relief lotion that I would rub on my arms, belly, temples, legs, and behind my ears. Hope things get better for you. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo