Feeling both worse and better

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Fourhearts, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Fourhearts

Fourhearts Member

:mellow: Hi, sorry that i have not written here for a while, i have just been so incredible sick. Tierd, hungry, sick...
    But today.. now for the moment i feel better.
    UL shows that all 4 i s growing as the should, doctor says that one of them have not such a good heart - i did not understand what was wrong...

We are looking forward to this, but we are scared to. :mellow:

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:hug:'s I am so sorry to hear that one of the babies hearts isn't looking to good. :cry: I'm sending many positive vibes that the baby gets better. I hope that you continue to feel better, as well. Keep up the great work!

3. Fourhearts

Fourhearts Member

The heart was beating in an unormal rythym, they could not tell if the child would live. I know we have been blessed with four hearts, but all is loved and we cant loose any of them...

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Fourhearts @ Nov 22 2008, 01:59 PM) [snapback]1082299[/snapback]
    The heart was beating in an unormal rythym, they could not tell if the child would live. I know we have been blessed with four hearts, but all is loved and we cant loose any of them...

:cry: I'm sure you can't Momma. I'm praying that you will not be faced with that. :( Please keep us posted with how things are going.

5. Fourhearts

Fourhearts Member

New UL on monday, hope it is better, not worse.

6. kdanielleflowers

kdanielleflowers Well-Known Member

Try to rest this weekend. We'll be thinking of you and praying things go well on Monday.

7. hot2trottt4u

hot2trottt4u Well-Known Member

I will be thinking of you and your babies

8. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

You are in my thoughts. I hope the little one's heart gets better. :hug: Waiting is horrible. Please keep us informed!

9. AngelKLP13

AngelKLP13 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(JicJac @ Nov 22 2008, 05:41 PM) [snapback]1082447[/snapback]
    You are in my thoughts. I hope the little one's heart gets better. :hug: Waiting is horrible. Please keep us informed!

Praying for u and ur 4 miracles. Hope all goes well monday. Hope u feel better!

10. glpkkg

glpkkg Well-Known Member

Good luck on Monday!

11. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hopefully baby was just busy hopping around in there and that was causing the uneven heartbeat!! I hope you get some wonderful news that all is well on monday!!

12. muscaria10

muscaria10 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Fourhearts @ Nov 23 2008, 03:05 AM) [snapback]1082310[/snapback]
    New UL on monday, hope it is better, not worse.

I'm sure all four hearts will be doing great on Monday. You're all in our prayers! :grouphug:

13. NicoleMarieLG

NicoleMarieLG Well-Known Member

sending many positive thoughts ((hug))