Feeling Better About Circumcision

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by serranoboys, Oct 14, 2008.

1. serranoboys

serranoboys Well-Known Member

Ok, so I promise this is my last wee wee topic but I just wanted to let you ladies know that I am so much happier about my decision now. The boys penises look GREAT! And only Caleb is still a little sensitive down there and it's only every now and then. For those about to go through the surgery...it DOES GET BETTER!!! :D . I seriously thought I was going to have to check myself into a mental hospital at some point. Now if I could just figure out how to make the buggers BEHAVE!

2. 2boysforus

2boysforus Well-Known Member

:laughing: YAY! I'm glad things turned out well! P.S. I totally hear ya on the behaving thing. Good LORD, the terrible twos have struck us early.

3. nurseandrea02

nurseandrea02 Well-Known Member

Glad things are healing up nicely (I'll refrain from my 'told ya so') & the boys are back to themselves. I wish Aiden's "wee wee" would've healed well, but at least it's better than before.

And I hear ya...there's no behaving around here!

4. jschaad

jschaad Well-Known Member

We had Beau done at 2 months and i was like OMG what have i done. LOL... It took about 5 days and he was back to tip top shape and i am happy that i went through with it. We waited until 2 months since he was only 3.5 pounds at birth. ;) Glad you are happy with your choice.
    Beau is my good behaving one, Savannah is good but total sassiness!

5. angeez78@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Glad you are feeling much better!

Angie

6. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

The boys penises look GREAT!

Yay for cute penises! :lol:

I am SO glad you're feeling better about all this! It was a rough ride for you, that's for sure. :hug:

7. fourznuff

fourznuff Well-Known Member

Woohoo! :banana: :banana: Somehow the dancing bananas seemed appropriate ;) Glad to hear things are going well and looking good.
    Oh, and what is this "behaving" you speak of? There is none of that going on over here!

8. Amy A

Amy A Well-Known Member

Yeah! I am glad things are looking up. I felt so bad when I read your previous post . . . we mommies are way to good at beating ourselves up!!

Behavior . . . well, we aren't doing that at all here???!!! LOL! Ahh, I wish I could say that improves, but so far it just keeps on going!

9. MissyEby

MissyEby Well-Known Member

I am so glad that you are feeling better. I know just what you mean....I am so glad that we had the little guy fixed up here too!

As far as behaving....when you figure it out please let us all know!

:lol:

10. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

OH GOOD!!! I am SO relieved that you are feeling better about it and it's important that others that might have been nervous hear that it does get better!! :hug: