Family Friendly Hotels in Phoenix Area

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by bdhtwins, May 10, 2010.

1. bdhtwins

bdhtwins Active Member

My husband and I are thinking of visiting his family in the phoenix area in the Fall. We would like to stay at a resort or hotel that would allow activities on site. The boys will be about two years old. Have any of you stayed at a hotel that you would reccomend? Thanks.

2. debid

debid Well-Known Member

We recently stayed at a hotel with kids' club activities but everything was for age 5 & up. I think you're looking more for daycare? Or do you mean a swingset and wading pool on site?

If you just want a place where the kids will be welcomed rather than considered a nuisance, I'd suggest renting a house through VRBO instead of staying at a hotel. We've done this a few times and it is by far my preference. The full kitchen means you can have breakfast in your pajamas rather than trying to keep the kids happy while you rush to get ready and then wait at IHOP for overpriced pancakes. It's nice to not worry so much about the noise level, really nice to have a washer & dryer, and you can check the area for activities (a park within walking distance, for example) if the house doesn't have a play set and fenced yard (some do!)

3. bdhtwins

bdhtwins Active Member

4. bdhtwins

bdhtwins Active Member

thanks, that is a great idea about the house. we would stay with his family, but they have a small home filled with items that I am sure they would like to remain intact :search:

5. lola5

lola5 Well-Known Member

A family-friendly hotel in Phoenix that caters to little ones can indeed make your trip more enjoyable. From what I've gathered in G6 Hospitality reviews, their properties often offer comfortable accommodations with various activities suitable for all ages. It might be worth checking out their options in the Phoenix area, as they're known for providing good service and amenities that can keep your two-year-olds entertained. It's always a good idea to look for places that specifically mention family amenities or activities to provide a smooth and fun stay for everyone.