Failed one hour glucose test :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Adding 2 more!, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Adding 2 more!

Adding 2 more! Well-Known Member

I did the same thing when i was pregnant with my daughter....and then passed the three hour, so positive thoughts would be appreciated!

2. SaraSatin

SaraSatin Well-Known Member

Ugh, I take mine in 4 weeks and I'm not looking forward to it! Good luck at your 3 hour test!

3. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I think it's pretty common to flunk the 1 hr.. so fingers crossed for the 3 hr! I think that 3 hrs without eating was the most uncomfortable 3 hrs of my pregnancy :p

4. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Sorry you failed the 1st one, best of luck for the 3hour test!! My fingers are crossed for you!

5. aquickworld

aquickworld Well-Known Member

I failed my 1 hr and had to do the 3hr with fasting. I passed the 3hr so you should be fine :) make sure you take a BIG jug of water to sip on, it helps with the "I feel sick" feeling.

Good Luck!

6. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I had a friend who's OB wouldn't do a 1 hour b/c he thought they were inconclusive- all of his patients had to do the 3 hour test.

7. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

I had GD with my oldest so when I failed my 1 hr test I was like please not again! I passed my 3 hr one though with the twins. I know lots of women fail the 1 hr test. Good luck!

8. michelle_m

michelle_m Well-Known Member

I failed my one hour a few weeks ago - by 3 points. Then passed my three hour with excellent numbers. You'll be fine!

9. slavila

slavila Well-Known Member

Between my 5 pregnancies, I have failed the one-hour 3 times and have always passed the 3-hour. Positive thoughts and prayers that you pass your 3-hour.

10. Adding 2 more!

Adding 2 more! Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies!!!