Experience with solar panels

Discussion in 'General' started by Konndond, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Konndond

Konndond Well-Known Member

Hi all. Lately I have started to notice that my income is going down and my expenses are only going up. Electricity has become expensive for me. I want to change that and am interested in installing solar panels on the roof of my house. Anyone have experience with solar panels? Advise me on the best option for me in terms of price and quality. Thanks in advance.

2. aragornio

aragornio Active Member

Hello. When people ask me about solar panels and equipment for them, I always say that it is not worth saving money. Especially since by installing solar panels, you will not pay the electricity supplier, and this purchase will pay off for you in just a few months. As for the equipment, I advise you to pay attention to https://a1solarstore.com/trina-315w-solar-panel-120-cell-tsm-315-dd06h.05-ii.html because only with this product I forgot that there are problems with maintenance or the condition of the solar panels. I get exactly the power that the seller promised. By the way they have great customer service that will match the equipment based on your needs. You don't have to research a lot of information before you buy solar panels.

3. helgoka2

helgoka2 Well-Known Member

Hi. I didn't expect to get this kind of information on this forum. Thank you buddy. I've been looking for proven equipment for a long time and judging by the reviews these solar panels are really high quality. Tomorrow I will try to choose the best option for me. I hope that I will not regret it.