exciting appointment today

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by christinam, Jul 29, 2010.

1. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

I went for my weekly doctor appointment today. The doctor checked me and said I am already 3-4cms dilated! I didn't expect that. I have been 1-2 the last couple weeks and assumed I was the same. He went ahead and scheduled an induction for Monday but said he doesn't expect I will make it through the weekend. :)

2. acjb2004

acjb2004 Well-Known Member

That sounds so great! Any time now! Keep us posted and can't wait to hear your birth story and see the pics.

3. jessietrio

jessietrio Well-Known Member

WOW!! That IS EXCITING!! Sending great vibes to you and also look forward to the birth story with pics. :good:

edited for accidentally putting in a totally inappropriate for the moment smiley

4. scottyswifey

scottyswifey Well-Known Member

Yay! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear how everything goes! :clapping:

5. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:Clap: That is exciting news!! Can't wait to read the birth story very soon!!

6. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

How exciting! I cant wait to see pics and read a birth story.

7. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

How exciting! Go out for one more dinner just you and DH. Get a pedicure and haircut while you're at it. Also, be sure to share your birth story with us. :)

8. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

Good luck!!! I hope everything goes well and they are healthy. Keep us posted when you get a chance.

9. Sandy005

Sandy005 Well-Known Member

How exciting![​IMG][​IMG]