Euro II high chair from One Step ahead

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by kajulie, Mar 21, 2008.

1. kajulie

kajulie Well-Known Member

i'm thinking about getting these..

Euro II high chair

We've been using the space saver high chairs which have been great but I hate that htey can't be cleaned very well, they're starting to be nasty and the girls are ready to be at the table with us..

I think i'm going to get 2 of these especially since we'll be able to use then for a long time to come.. Anyone have them? Love em? Hate em?

We just can't afford the stokke's or any of the similar type chairs.. these seem a good buy at $100...

2. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

I have something very similiar, the Keekaroo Height Right Chairs, and I love them! I found a few negative reviews on the Euro II so I didn't go with that one. The Keekaroo, however, has been wonderful. The total cost per chair was $139.95 and that included a free tray and free shipping. Customer service was great and my girls love the chairs. The only problem we had was that they slid around on the flat wooden seat a little. They were in no danger of falling out, but they liked to slide around and wouldn't concentrate on eating. I fixed the problem by putting non-skid tub appliques (the reusable ones from Target) on the seat of each chair. Problem solved immediately.

The chairs are a breeze to clean and I love that the girls can use them as regular chairs as they get older.

Here's the link:
    http://keekaroo.com/herihich.html

3. ihavesevensons

ihavesevensons Well-Known Member

http://www.kaboost.com/

This is what we purchased when the twins turned 30 months old.....everyone LOVES THEM!!!!!!!

They were purchased at Walmart for $30 each.

4. Sullyirishtwins

Sullyirishtwins Well-Known Member

I do like the new product w/kaboost. However, we still have 2nd hand furniture (chair) that is round ball instead of those square as you seen on the demo. We are waiting for that table to fall apart after all the kids will probably use that for their art work, eat, and etc. I would LOVE to get a new table/chairs but not worth for toddler stage. This sounds like a great product for those who already have "square" chairs. Unless, I am wrong?

Thanks,
    Diana w/Rianna and Justin

5. Jaci

Jaci Well-Known Member

We have the Euro chairs from One Step Ahead and we really like them. They are easy to clean, and now that the support bars are off (my twins are 3 1/2) they can easily climb in and out on their own. They are super sturdy, my older kids even sit in them once in a while.

When the support bars were still on, my ten year old sat on one of the support bars (put his full weight on it!) & it snapped. I called One Step Ahead to see if I could buy a replacement support bar. I fully explained that the chair had been misused & I was totally willing to pay out of pocket, but the sales rep. said she would send me one no charge (free shipping too). That went a long way with me!!

The only thing I will say is the small pad on the chair was kind of a waste. I ended up ditching them, but the kids seemed fine sitting without the pad. Overall, a thumbs up.

6. lola5

lola5 Well-Known Member

Looks nice! The Euro II high chair from One Step Ahead seems to be a convenient and practical choice for parents. Assembling the right furniture for your child's needs is essential, and exploring reliable brands like coleman furniture can aid in making the right choice. It's important to prioritize safety and comfort when selecting high chairs, and the Euro II model appears to offer both. Having a comfortable and functional high chair can make mealtime enjoyable for both parents and babies.