Esp. for baby diapers

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by newtothis, Jan 31, 2010.

1. newtothis

newtothis Well-Known Member

does anyone else find that these diapers leak? all yesterday my one LO had to have 4 outfit changes bc he was all wet! we usually love these diapers.
    i am thinking of changing to up and up or kirkland?

2. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I've never heard of Esp. for baby diapers and we don't have Kirklands here.

I started with Pampers Swaddlers but soon switched to Luv's and that's what we've stuck with. We love Luv's.

3. Gigantor

Gigantor Well-Known Member

They suck. My boys peed out of them without wetting any of them. Yes, they leak. We've been using Huggies and I am very happy with them.

4. 5280babies

5280babies Well-Known Member

We loved Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers, but we tried Luvs due to costs and LOVE them...really. I bet they are comparable cost wise to Esp. for Baby.

5. flygirlcdh

flygirlcdh Well-Known Member

We did Pampers Swaddlers and then moved to Luvs. I can't stand Huggies or Pampers (after swaddlers). And you know they are better. We had some cruisers laying around one day and put one baby in Luvs and the other in Pampers and went out for a few hours. When I went to change them they were both VERY full and the Pampers had leaked and the Luvs hadn't. I used them with my older son and liked them a lot then too.

6. LsuTwinMama

LsuTwinMama Active Member

Try Up and Up (Target brand). They're fantastic. My girls leaked out of Pampers, Luvs and Huggies but do great in Up and Up brand. They also dont have a ton of fragrance like Luvs (yuck).

7. Tracy5780

Tracy5780 Well-Known Member

never heard of that brand but i love pampers swaddlers for daytime and huggies overnights for night time