ER

Discussion in 'General' started by Kim5kids, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Kim5kids

Kim5kids Well-Known Member

Who watched it last night? Where's Luka?? Is he coming back? Last night show was pretty good. Next week should be good too, what do you think it is?

2. Tif3

Tif3 Well-Known Member

I LOVE ER I am still a die hard fan after all these years. I was wondering if Luca was coming back too. He left at the end of last season because something was wrong with his dad in Croatia. And then when Abby said Luca was flying out Frank said something about he better not be flying TODAY and Abby said what? and the other people there shut him up. I dont think they ever said why he shouldnt be flying that day or not.

Tiffaney

3. MSB1203

MSB1203 Well-Known Member

I love ER, too, but I thought last night was kinda a let down. It was just okay..it will get better though. :)

4. missmomoftwins02

missmomoftwins02 Well-Known Member

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a pretty good season premiere!! I can't wait til next week to see how Neela is doing!

5. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

This is Neelas last year on the show. I hope her and Ray end up together and her and John Stamos do not end up together. I really do not like his character. I really like Archie and Prat together, they crack me up.

I did not like that episode though. I am sick of stuff happening ot the drs.

6. 4lilmonkeys

4lilmonkeys Well-Known Member

It was alright. Not great, but alright. I personally could do without another season of anti-war grandstanding. I'm not watching to hear what the writer's thoughts on current events are, whether I agree with them or not. It's just annoying.

Something interesting...
    I was watching ION (on DirecTV) and they show re-runs of Who's The Boss. There was an old episode where Sam has a crush on this guy and it's Morris! I couldn't believe it! He was a cute kid/teenager! I love his character on the show, so I thought that was neat. I always enjoy seeing familiar faces on old TV shows.

7. ErickaK

ErickaK Well-Known Member

Definitely could use a season without war talk in it.

Luka is suppose to be in Croatia, he is not leaving from all the things I have read.

Ray will not be back on the show ever, so if Neela hooks up with him, she would be going to him, especially since he moved to TN (I think it was) with his mom.

Jerry will be coming back for a few episodes

Sort of wonder if this really will be ER's last season, some spoilers say it is. They keep killing off characters and replacing them most times with crappy characters and storylines.

8. Kim5kids

What happen to Hope? Last season her and Archie were hooking up.

9. 4lilmonkeys

4lilmonkeys Well-Known Member

I think they showed her on the preview for next week, so I assume she's still there? I really love Busy Phillips...she was great as Audry on Dawson's Creek.

10. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I am SOOOO ticked - I missed this!! I am usually right on top of the premieres, but for some reason I have missed a couple this year. :( Bummer!

Does anyone mind spending a quick minute to tell me what happened to Neela? I remember the end of last show she was being trampled by the crowd.

11. Kim5kids

From the NBC site.

When Aaron takes a turn for the worse, Gates asks Pratt to give him a hand. Pratt explains that he can’t, then jumps in to help Candice. Morris warns that Moretti is working next door, and pulls Pratt out. Morris wants to draw blood to test their blood alcohol levels, proving to Moretti that they can continue to work. Despite Moretti’s protests, Dubenko insists on operating on Neela right away. Gates hovers, angering Moretti. Abby explains that Gates and Neela used to date, and Moretti takes her off Neela’s case.
    In surgery, blood runs like a river out of Neela’s open chest cavity. Worked up, Dubenko argues with Crenshaw on how to proceed. Abby steps in - they will clip the hepatic artery giving them an hour to save Neela’s liver, but Crenshaw will take over the surgery. Dubenko’s too close to Neela. A cop brings in an older man into the ER, who’s tripping on mushrooms. Gates and Morris ask the cop about the bomb, but the bomb squad thinks it was just a guy setting off fireworks.
    Neela’s surgery winds up and seems to have been successful - all anyone can do now is wait for her to wake up. Down in the ER, Morris hears the guy tripping on mushrooms attending to a patient, and demands to know what he’s doing. The guy introduces himself as Dr. James Broderick, a leading orthopedist, who has just put the most beautiful cast that Morris has ever seen on a patient. Morris sends Broderick back to bed.
    Gates runs into Neela as she’s being wheeled into recovery. Dubenko informs that Neela won’t be ready for visitors for some time, but stays by her bedside, holding her hand. As the day winds down, the staff gathers in the waiting room, settling in to wait for Neela to wake up.

12. Tif3

Tif3 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(4lilmonkeys @ Sep 30 2007, 10:19 PM) [snapback]430311[/snapback]
    Something interesting...
    I was watching ION (on DirecTV) and they show re-runs of Who's The Boss. There was an old episode where Sam has a crush on this guy and it's Morris! I couldn't believe it! He was a cute kid/teenager! I love his character on the show, so I thought that was neat. I always enjoy seeing familiar faces on old TV shows.

He was on Party of Five too!!

13. Tif3

Tif3 Well-Known Member

I missed the last 5 minutes of ER tonight. I came back in time to see the wife of the guy who got shot being walked away in handcuffs. WHAT HAPPENED????

Tiffaney

14. Babytimes2

Babytimes2 Well-Known Member

Tiffaney...the cops searched his house and found a lot of money (the exact amount of money that had been stolen during the robbery) and a gun, I believe. Lucian then decided he would call the cops and tell them he "found" the missing bullet...that it had been wedged in the anesthesia cart the whole time.

I was a little disappointed in tonight's episode. I thought it would be much more exciting than it actually was. Next week looks interesting...I hope it isn't a disappointment as well.

15. Babygus0

Babygus0 Well-Known Member

I must have missed something, why was Neela having surgery?

16. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Babygus0 @ Oct 5 2007, 03:14 AM) [snapback]436694[/snapback]
    I must have missed something, why was Neela having surgery?

Neela got trampled in a large crowd. Someone starting shooting in the crowd, people
    were running everywhere.

Neela fell and was taken to the E.R, she was operated on, to save her liver.

17. Babygus0

Babygus0 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I missed last weeks episode and the first 20 mins of tonights because I had a "screaming deamon". :rolleyes:

18. Kim5kids

I thought last nights show would've been better then what it was. I guess Hope is leaving the show? She's leaving for 6 months and wants Archie to go with her. When the heck is Luka coming back?????

19. missmomoftwins02

missmomoftwins02 Well-Known Member

Well I have a sneaky suspision that this is ER's last season. Look at what they're doing...Ray left when his legs were amputated, Gates was sent to ICU, from the previews it looks like Hope is gonna die, Luca is in Croatia and I have a feeling he will not come back alive, Gallant died last season, Carrie left, etc, etc, etc.

They are killing off or kicking off all the good ones!!

Just a hunch though...

20. Jberman

Jberman Well-Known Member

QUOTE(missmomoftwins02 @ Oct 5 2007, 12:19 PM) [snapback]437164[/snapback]
    Well I have a sneaky suspision that this is ER's last season.

I agree.

21. lsafer@pacbell.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Jberman @ Oct 6 2007, 07:54 AM) [snapback]438284[/snapback]
    I agree.

We were saying the same thing and perhaps it's okay...I'd prefer for them to end the show then keep going with a weak cast and poor storylines. Don't turn it into a flop before leaving after all those years.

22. Kim5kids

Next week looks like its going to be a tear jerker :cray:

23. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

Next week looks lame. I want more patient plots, less dr drama!!!!!!!

24. Tif3

Tif3 Well-Known Member

Why havent they even talked about Luka? He IS suppose to be coming back isnt he? They better not be thinking about seriously hurting Joe!!!! :aggressive:

Tiffaney

25. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Tif3 @ Oct 12 2007, 06:41 PM) [snapback]448270[/snapback]
    Why havent they even talked about Luka? He IS suppose to be coming back isnt he? They better not be thinking about seriously hurting Joe!!!! :aggressive:
    Tiffaney

I am really bummed that Luka has not been on. I love Luka nd Abby together. And now sweet Joe? They are trying ot tug at our heart strings with this one. I hate watching things that babies are hurt. I really don't wan tot watch tonight's episode (but of course will).

I hope there is more than just Joe's accident. Is Neela coming back to the ER soon? Maybe this episode?

26. Kim5kids

Little Joe is okay :D Neela is back to work and it looks like Luca will be back next week :clapping:

27. Jen620

Jen620 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Can someone fill me in from last night? We had tornado warnings in my county from 10pm-1am, so I missed everything after Abbey walked into the ER with the blond lady...and that's the whole show. The weather people were on the air the whole time!

Thanks!!

28. Babytimes2

29. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

I really liked the show last night. I LMAO at the little boy seeing "the green boogey man" at the end! (hee hee hee)

I can't wait for Luka to be back. It was a very stressful day for poor Abby!

I am glad that Neela and Gates don't seem to be getting together. I really dislike them together.

30. Kim5kids

Yeah that poor little boy with the boogie man and seeing Archie with the green fase mask and hair pined up like that :rofl:

31. Jberman

Jberman Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Kim5kids @ Oct 20 2007, 06:07 AM) [snapback]459095[/snapback]
    Yeah that poor little boy with the boogie man and seeing Archie with the green fase mask and hair pined up like that :rofl:

I agree

32. Jen620

Jen620 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Thanks, Misty! I checked it out and am all set!

33. Babytimes2

QUOTE(Jen620 @ Oct 20 2007, 07:55 PM) [snapback]459809[/snapback]
    Thanks, Misty! I checked it out and am all set!

You are very welcome! :)

34. Babytimes2

I thought Luka was coming back tonight! :angry: Was Abby going to a meeting at the end of the show? I missed a little bit of the ending.

35. Kim5kids

Yeah I thought Luca would've had a bigger part then he did. I think Abby did go to a AA meeting at the end, I hope they don't start her back on drinking again. Last week when she opened the bottle of wine I yelled at the TV NOOOOO I guess she didn't hear me :laughing: