Dreams...getting on my nerves...

Discussion in 'General' started by megkc03, Apr 7, 2015.

1. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I keep having a recurring dream...and it's starting to get on my nerves.

I'm pregnant. In my dream. Every dream. Multiple times a week. And now, I'm wishing I *was* pregnant. But alas, after 18 years of any sort of protection(with exception of being teenagers...), no pregnancy is happening here!

I'm sure it's due in part that my SIL is now 8 days overdue with her first baby. So if I wake in the middle of the night, I'm looking for a text to see if she's gone into labor. And dh did mention a few weeks back that maybe we should try for a fourth(read...three kids...5 ivf's total...ain't happening on our own!). We wouldn't do any medical interventions. But if it happened, it happened.

It hasn't. It won't.

And, I should add, I am perfectly content with my three. I feel like my family is perfect, healthy, happy, and complete. But his little "we could try..." and these dreams are starting to make me yearn for another....

In dream interpretation, I'm craving a creative outlet. I find this amusing...lol!

Any recurring dreams in your world??

2. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

Don't have a fourth.  I don't get enough sleep to answer your question about recurring dreams.  Don't do it. 

3. megkc03

Hahaha! It would take a miracle!

4. pretty girl

pretty girl Well-Known Member

I keep having dreams that our girls come out boys... And I just keep screaming "my girls have penises that's not the right anatomy"

1 person likes this.
  5. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

When I was pregnant with my twins, boys, I had dreams that they were born girls.  I don't remember having those dreams with the other two... weird. 

6. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I was going to say Meaghan that the pregnancy dreams you are having is related to a need for a creative outlet or birthing something new in your life (the cookie business expanding or changing in some way?).  Probably it's on your mind due to your SIL's impending delivery as well.  I know I am done with having children but there is always a part of me that wonders if we shouldn't have went for #3.
    I always seems to have recurring dreams of my teeth falling out or me screaming at someone.  I've read that both are repressed anger but I have no idea who I am supposedly angry at in my every day life.

7. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Ugh. I always dream about my teeth falling out, sometimes chewing on my teeth. I hate that dream! I read that it means a loss of control which seems to fit what's happening when I have it.

8. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

am I the only one that never remembers their dreams?  sometimes I remember bits and pieces but never enough to be detailed...

9. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

I rarely remember mine. Just the haze that I had one.

10. megkc03

Most mornings I rarely remember mine as well.

Except the pregnant ones.