Does anyone have instructions for the Maximom carrier?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by jflynn, Apr 1, 2009.

1. jflynn

jflynn New Member

Hi, I am trying to get a copy of instructions for the Maximom twin carrier. I picked one up at a consignment store but the store misplaced the instructions. I've left 3 or 4 messages at the 1-800 number, but no one ever calls me back. Does anyone have this carrier that might be willing to photocopy or scan the instructions to share? It would be much appreciated. Thanks. Jenny

2. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

3. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

i think i have mine still...i can scan and get them to u on friday if u want to pm me your email

4. carlylafont

carlylafont Well-Known Member

Hi Rebecca,

I have the same problem. Would you be able to send me those instructions too? My email is [email protected]

Thank you!

QUOTE(Specky @ Apr 1 2009, 10:16 AM) [snapback]1254267[/snapback]
    i think i have mine still...i can scan and get them to u on friday if u want to pm me your email

5. Hi Rebecca,

I just found a Maximom carrier at a second hand store today, but I too have no instructions. My email is [email protected]. I would REALLY appreciate a copy if you have one. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Melissa

6. jflynn

jflynn New Member

HI ladies- I finally got a copy of the instructions from the manufacturer- I will forward to the both of you. Jenny

7. Stacy Diann Day

Stacy Diann Day New Member

I really kinda need them as well if you dont mind... my email is [email protected]

thanks!!

8. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Wow. Why didn't I post this question before I sold mine at a yard sale? I hated mine for the same reason!