doc took a peek today

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by eehrlich, Jan 7, 2010.

1. eehrlich

eehrlich Well-Known Member

There is most probably only one in there but it was hard to tell because they were using the u/s in the office which totally sucks but I saw one sac. So I know for sure that I am not having di/di twins. There was no visible HB yet - only 6 wks - so we wont know for sure until next u/s in 2 wks. But the odds are low of having 2 back to back sets of mono/di twins, so I think I am good. I have to give my OB major props for giving it a try even though it was so early. Will update once I see one HB only.

2. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

Good Luck! just wanted to send my well wishes. :hug:

3. MusicalAli

MusicalAli Well-Known Member

KUP. Praying for one healthy little bean.

4. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

It's early yet. The earliest u/s I ever had with my pregnancies was at 5 weeks due to a bleed. And all we saw was a sac, not really even a fetal pole yet. My u/s tech at the time said she really prefers waiting until 8 weeks because even at 7 weeks sometimes you can't get the hb. Hope you have a healthy, happy pregnancy!