Do you remember?

Discussion in 'General' started by cwinslow7, Aug 3, 2007.

1. cwinslow7

cwinslow7 Well-Known Member

Do you remember when they passed you in height? I was trying to remember exactly when Patrick passed me in height...he was a late bloomer and I think it was last summer while I was in the fog of twin pregnancy and total sleep deprivation with 2 new babies...Now he's just getting obnoxiously tall- his dad didn't even hit a serious growth spurt til he was almost 18

2. rubyturquoise

rubyturquoise Well-Known Member

My first son was about 12.5. My second one is 13 and just now getting to my height, so probably within the year. My first son is 11 inches taller than I am now. :icon_eek: He's only 20 lbs heavier, though. :rolleyes: I call him my long noodle.

3. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

Sean was somewhere around 13 or 14 when he passed me up and 14 or 15 when he passed DH up. B&C are 13 (just) and are still about 4 inches shorter than me.

4. niftywriter

niftywriter Well-Known Member

My girls both grew taller than me by age 14 (Jessie was taller at 13). My older son screamed past me last fall at age 14 (turned 14 that summer), and since last summer, he has grown about 7 inches. :icon_eek: The younger boys still have a few inches to go, but they are coming on fast. They seem to have hit their growth spurt earlier than their older brother, so I expect they'll surpass me in height when they are about 13 (they are 11.5 now and about 4-5 inches shorter than I am).

I think I am definitely going to be the shortest one in my family!

5. Donita

Donita Well-Known Member

Bradley was late in his growth spurts as well. I can't remember when he passed me though. I'll have to ask him if he remembers how old he was.

6. 8isgreat

8isgreat Well-Known Member

My 2 oldest around 13ish....Anna is 12 and at the beginning of the summe all 3 girls were 5'6" ...now she is a good 2 inches taller than her sisters!!! My 4th girls will be turning 9 here in a couple of weeks and she is over 5'!! She is going to pass me real soon!!

My DH is 6'7" and his sister is 6'....so I am bringing down the gene pool!! :p

7. Kim5kids

Kim5kids Well-Known Member

Sofar I'm still taller then my oldes (Malia) she passed my mom and my MIL though.