do any of your boys wear babylegs

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by cael0816, Mar 11, 2007.

1. cael0816

cael0816 Well-Known Member

i actually sell babylegs and i want to use them on by boys. do you think this is weird??
    i think they are adorable on girls and i know that they have cute boy colors but is is ok? sorry for the stupid question

2. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

what exactly are babylegs?

3. cael0816

check out this website and it will explain. they are too cute!

BabyLegs

**Edited to fix link**by Becky5

4. cael0816

5. minnieinafrica

minnieinafrica Well-Known Member

I was checking them out and sure, I would have my boy wear more "boyish" ones, especially if needs extra warmth or is crawling. When you have them where them?
    Melissa

6. Heather C

Heather C Well-Known Member

i never thought of it but i think as long as they're not pink or something it could be a trend starting thing- it might look like little soccer player goalie legs [​IMG]

7. JuJu55

JuJu55 Well-Known Member

I bought some really cute flame ones on ebay. They look like little skater ones. I thought they looked cute buy my husband came downstairs and took them off saying that they looked like legwarmers, even though they were a boy pattern. I never even though of it like that. I think they are really cute on boys. I saw a picture of a little boy wearing a blue and tan plaid pair and he was adorable. Just my thoughts...

8. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

they are cute but honestly I don't think I would put them on a boy -
    just because they remind me of tights?

9. becky5

becky5 Guest

quote:
    do you think this is weird??

I don't think so, they are so cute!

10. Maytwinsmom

Maytwinsmom Well-Known Member

Sorry... but definately not for boys, no matter what color...

11. Trillian

Trillian Well-Known Member

I put them on my DS. They're handy if he needs frequent diaper changes KWIM? Easier than dealing with pants.
    Also, I know I'll use them when he's crawling to cushion his little knees. He's 5 months old, I don't think anyone is going to call him a sissy [​IMG] babies don't care what they wear, it's us that have the hangups.

12. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

quote:
    Originally posted by Trillian:
    I don't think anyone is going to call him a sissy [​IMG] babies don't care what they wear, it's us that have the hangups.

Exactly, plus one of the best things about being a mommy is buying cute things like that and taking pictures to show to their prom dates in 15 years. [​IMG]

13. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Luke has two pairs in boyish colors. I think they are really cute, my husband hates them on Luke but doesn't mind them on Lila. [​IMG] I did ask him what was the difference in them and the hockey socks Owen wears & he just rolled his eyes. Obviously, not the same thing. They do cushion his knees and are great for diaper changes. I agree with pp, babies don't have any hangups about what they wear, as long as it's comfortable. [​IMG]

14. Jennstarr

Jennstarr Well-Known Member

I have a very chubby, boyish 6 1/2 month old. I bought him the flames pair and can't wait to put them on when he starts crawling (we have all wood floors). Too cute!

Jenn

15. Jello717

Jello717 Well-Known Member

I just bought some for my boys. I can't wait till they get here.

16. first_second_and_last

first_second_and_last Well-Known Member

I just bought a pair of navy ones for DS. If DH flips out, then DD will have an extra pair!

17. chelseajc

chelseajc Well-Known Member

I sell them too[​IMG] My nephews 6 & 7 wear them on their arms under polos or just plain t's! My friend just had a baby boy and I sent her a pair! Hopefully she's on the open minded side or she just might hate my gift!

18. sunnyday89

sunnyday89 New Member

My Boy is all of 4, almost 5 now. Since he is all knowing, he has decided that BabyLegs are still cool, but he prefers them mostly on his arms with a tee. That way he can avoid the jacket. [​IMG]

Unless he's at home, he loves sporting them on his arms, but he wears them on his legs if he's a little chilly at night. (I keep the house on the cool side... paying for heat is outrageous these days!)

We did mangage to get our whole preschool hooked on them! [​IMG]

I personally have pairs of my own that I love wearing with a skirt and some boots! [​IMG]